There are Punjab Scholarships for Minority students by HRMA 2021 Application form are available online. In this way, the Department of Human Rights, as well as Minority Affairs of Government Punjab, is working on it. So, the candidates can get this scholarship by providing the appropriate information. In this way, we will guide you according to the eligibility criteria as well as other necessary instructions here. In this way, students can apply for this scholarship by getting the application forms online. Basically, the HRMA organization of Punjab is advertising the scholarship for minority students. Therefore, the rules and regulations that are compulsory to follow are discussing below.
Basically, the students who are non-Muslims and studying in the government sectors having valid domicile are eligible for applying for this scholarship. In this way, there are some details like the students who are studying from distance educational sectors are not eligible for this.
- The students of MBBS, as well as BSC engineering and any other equivalent education, will receive 50K for the year 2021.
- On the other hand, the post-graduate level students like MA MSC as well as MBA will receive a 35K scholarship for this year.
- In fact, the BA BSC, as well as BBA and equivalent education students, will receive 30K this year as a scholarship.
- However, the FA FSC and equivalent students will eligible to get 20K of scholar in the prize.
- Lastly, the Matric, as well as O-level or equivalent students, will get a 15K amount scholarship for this year.
Punjab Scholarships for Minority Students by HRMA 2021 Application form
However, getting these amounts of scholarships by the organization the students should fall in the terms and conditions as well as eligibility criteria. In this way, the terms and conditions are available for the students. So, you can read these conditions carefully before applying for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions:
The students should be regular in the government educational institutions in fact the 50 percent marks are necessary for eligibility.
The income of the candidate’s family from all sources should not exceed 32,755 Pakistani rupees at any cost.
In fact, the application only will receive within the due date of the applications.
All other applications are considering ineligible and ineffective.
So, make sure to apply within the due date to get the scholarship by the organization.
In this way, the last date for submission of the application is 20 August 2021. However, the applications are available on the official website of the organization.