Here we will be providing now PEEF Scholarship 2023 Application Form for students. The government of Punjab is providing the announced Scholarship 2023 for the intermediate and graduation to matric inters students. Those students will be eligible who have to clear the final exams 2023 of matric and intermediate. They have to belong to any one category which will be update below. After fulfilling all requirements by the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF). All Students can apply for getting a PEEF scholarship in 2023. There is a total of four categories that are very important for taking PEEF scholarships. Many of the students are getting a PEEF scholarship 2023 from the Punjab Government.
It’s very well-stepped by the Chief Minister of Punjab (CM) Sardar Usman Buzdar for those needy candidates who are eligible for getting a PEEF scholarship for continuing their studies. All those interested, talented and willing candidates who want to apply to obtain a PEEF scholarship. Everyone must follow the submission of the application form to the PEEF office. Here we are mentioning the best easy way for applying, students can easily find out the applications form from here online. Application form with complete application method you can easily download from this page, Vise Here More Scholarships.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship 2023
- Orphan Students (Those students whose parents had been late.
- Those students children of the government candidates must fall in grades 1 to 4.
- Candidates eligible who have to belong to Minority religions.
- Special disabled students are male and female.
According to the terms and conditions for PEEF Scholarship 2023:
- Male and Female students must have a Punjab domicile.
- Parents’ monthly income must be Rs.15000/- or below.
- Only those candidates are liable for giving applications who have to belong to Private schools or colleges / Federal Government in the limited Punjab district.
All students must send a photocopy of the death certificate. Which is an argument by the union council along with the application form? For Government Servants, children must be fond of the photocopy of monthly payslips. With the application form. Minority students must be attached to the certificate issued by a religious organization like that church etc. For disabling, students must be attached the photocopy of certificates issued by the DHQ, THQ Hospital, and RHC health center or hospital. Please if you have any queries about PEEF Scholarship 2023 Application Form ask in the comment box.