Minorities Students Educational Scholarships 2023 by Punjab Govt Eligibility Criteria Apply Online. Punjab Government announced Minorities Students scholarships for all Punjab educational session 2023 application form download here from with registration online and check criteria eligibility detail here at. Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has approved Rs30 million merit scholarships for deserving students belonging to minorities so that they could continue their studies and become and valuable citizens of Pakistan. Department of human rights and minority issues Punjab has announces stipend /scholarship program form the minority students for the year 2023. Candidates they fulfill the criteria they must submit application for Scholarship.
Terms and Condition:
- Current minorities students who are the regular student of the government institute are eligible for the scholarship.
- Minorities students who’s institute are under line control of federal government are eligible to apply.
- Student they have not domicile the Punjab Province they do not apply.
- Give wrong information of education department can cancel the scholarship and return the money of scholarship.
- Student of minorities the last educational certificate and minimum 50% marks in last year examination.
- All the educational certificate attested from the 17 grade officer.
- All the educational degrees/result card/equivalence certificate.
- Copy of CNIC student father.
- Domicile of the candidate.
- 3 passport size photograph.
- Semester system examination controller or head of the department issue the certificate with number or percentage.
- Income all the member of the family are not more then 23400. Income certificate on the application form attest from the gazette.
- Eligible minorities candidates application will be proceeded according to the scholarship criteria 2023.
- Government have right to cancel the scholarship at any time.
- Complete the application before the 31-03-2023 reached by Currier at the head office.
- Application from head office in working time or cut the form from newspaper.
- Application reached before due date or not accepted. By Currier application reached before last date.
Minorities Students Educational Scholarships 2023 by Punjab Govt Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
Scholarships Programs Schedule:
Professional education (MBBS, DVM,BDS,B.Sc, P ham-D, Ph.D)
postgraduate Level (M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCS/MBA, M.Phal, LL.M ete)
B.A/B.Sc/B.B.A/B.Com(2&3 years degree & Honours le. 4 years degree) LLB
F.A/F.Sc/I.Com/A level/ DAE or equivalent
Metric/O Level or Equivalent
Any document miss or not attested from number 6,7,8 the application rejected.
Applicant submit their in Deputy Sectary (Minority) or section Officer. Application not submit application any other officer or private person.
Incomplete or reached after due date application are not accepted. Department are not responsible tell the reason reject the application.
Minorities Students Educational Scholarships 2023 by Punjab Govt check complete eligibility criteria with application form download registration and how to apply here from. If you need any other information then write us in comments section below.