Prime Minister PM Youth Skills Development Program phase 2 2023 scheme has been announced. Students who have passed their matriculation or have passed their Middle exams are eligible to apply in these courses. If you are also interested to get admission to these courses then you are in right place. Here you can check all the requirements and procedures for the prime minister youth development scheme phase 2. The government of Pakistan has declared these courses for all provinces in Pakistan to reduce poverty and to promotes jobs in Pakistan.
The National Vocational and Technical training commission are offering 6 months of training for students all over the country. These courses are free of cost as well as they also give 2500 as a scholarship for each student per month. The students who belong to FATA will be paid 3500 per month. After completing this degree government of Pakistan also provides free tool kits to students to start their own work by themselves.
The government of Punjab is also offering interest-free loans to those students who have completed these courses in Pakistan. After reading this article you will be able to know about the training program held by the government of Pakistan, its eligibility criteria, and other procedures.
Prime Minister PM Youth Skills Development Program Phase II 2023 Application Form NAVTTC
Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase II 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students who have passed their Middle or Matriculation exams can apply in Prime Minister Youth Development program phase|| 2023.
- Students who belong to any religious Madaris are also eligible to apply to this program.
- Only those candidates who have Pakistani nationality can apply here.
- There is no need to pass any entrance exam for these training programs in Pakistan.
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase II 2023 Courses:
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program is providing a wide range of programs to reduce unemployment from Pakistan. There are a number of Courses in which you can apply are listed below.
- These courses are only for specific regions and people.
Names of Courses for Islamabad, Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan:
- Beautician & Fashion Designing
- CNC Specialist, UPS Generator, Mechanical, Solar Assembly System
- Refrigeration and Air Condition
- embroidery and Shawl Making
- Front Desk and House Keeping
- Gems Stone Cutting and polishing
- Courses For KPK & FATA:
- Fashion Designing and dressmaking
- Civil Surveyor
- Furniture Making
How To Apply:
There are also a number of courses where you can apply and get training under the supervision of the government of Pakistan. Students who are willing to apply to these courses can download the form from the official site of NVTCC. Further requirements and interactions are mentioned on this form.