Here you can find the PM Youth Skills Development Program 2023 Application Form. Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program Phase V 2023 launched and complete information here at. More than 25,000 Youth including 35% girls will be trained in demand-driven trades across the country. This training will alleviate poverty and provide an opportunity to our Youth to get employment. In order to alleviate poverty, enhance employment opportunities, provide a skilled workforce to large, medium & small scale industry and meet the international labor market needs, the Government has initiated “Prime Minister’s Youth Skill Development Program. Under this program, 25,000 Unemployed Youth belonging to lower and middle-class families will be provided Skill Development Training in demand-driven trades.
National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) Pakistan is an apex body at the national level to regulate, facilitate and provide policy direction in Vocational & Technical Training. The Commission is establishing and promoting linkages among various stakeholders existing at the national as well as international level. Since its inception NAVTTC, Pakistan has given a high priority to Un- addressed areas and challenges being faced by TEVTA. The mission of the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission, Pakistan is skills for employability skills for all students and give them the best opportunity to get a job. National Vocational and Technical Training’s mission is to provide direction, support, and an enabling environment to the public and private sectors to implement, training for skills development in order to enhance social and economic profile.
PM Youth Skills Development Program 2023 Application Form
Now admissions are open in NAVTTC by Prime Minister Youth Skill development phases 4 programs. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for admissions in the Prime Minister Youth Skills development phase 4 program in TEVTA. The Eligibility criteria, useful information and term, and conditions are below with details. Admissions are intended in the following centers of the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission Pakistan. Admissions are open in all provinces NAVTTC centers. Candidates can concern the nearest National Vocational and Technical Training Commission for admission.
Terms and Condition for Apply:
Other Term and conditions for the admission of Prime Minister Youth Skill development phase 4 program are following below.
- Candidates can Application forms from here for NAVTTC, Pakistan.
- The age limit is 18 to 35 years
- Candidate have at least Middle pass Certificate
- The study period of all courses is 6 months
- All courses are free, No fees will be charged for Admission and Course.
- Trainees will be paid a scholarship amount of 2 Thousand per month
- Trainees from FATA will be paid a Scholarship amount of more than 3 thousand per month.
- Shemale/In-between and applies in programs.
- 90% enrollment is required for scholarship, otherwise, there will be no paid amount as a scholarship.
- After completion of the course, trainees will be awarded tool Kits.
- 10 % Quota is reserved for disabled persons.
- Candidates who want to apply for admission can submit their application with attested photocopies of educational certificates and two recants photographs.
- Incomplete applications or applications after due dates or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Candidates are advised, hence be in touch with the center for an interview.
- Final Merit List Will be Pasted On Notice Board
- 5 % Quota is reserved for Minorities.
- NAVTTC Pakistan will bear all expenses in terms of training.
- Please Application Form or obtain from designated Institutes located across the country including Gilgit-Baltistan, Islamabad Capital Territory, FATA, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
Contact Us for more information on these Addresses:
For more details feel free to contact us for any question /problem you may have in following cities head office.
- Head Office (NAVTTC) Islamabad, Quetta, Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Multan, Peshawar, Larkana.
PM Youth Skills Development Program application form eligibility criteria last date for applying online and registration online here at with detail. If you have any problem in the application process then write us in the comments section below.