The Medical profession is considered as highly prestigious and respected in our society. Medical education is necessary keeping in view the demands of this growing world. The purpose of medical education is to protect, promote and maintain the health and safety of the public by ensuring proper health facilities. No one deny the importance of medical education in this entire world. To meet the demands of medical facilities, different types of medical courses and training programs are offered in Pakistan. Medical courses have own scope and enormous opportunities of career, therefore they are in high demand as ever. You will be able see here List of the Medical Courses in Pakistan.
Because of the increasing demands of medical professions, every student tries to get into the career of Medical. In order to seek high quality of Medical education, top most medical colleges and universities are the first priority of every student. Every student wants to get admission in the top medical university of Pakistan. For this purpose he has to appear in entry test conducted for admission in medical programs. The medical entrance exam is mandatory for those seeking admissions in medicine courses.
Eligibly Criteria for medical courses:
In order to get admission in MBBS or BDS in Pakistan, The candidate must have passed an examination of FSc (Pre-Medical) securing more than 60% marks in aggregate is eligible to take the entry test for admission in MBBS/BDS.
List of top medical courses offered by medical universities and colleges in Pakistan is mentioned below:
- M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- B.D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- D. Pharmacy
- D.V.M (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine)
- Clinical Psychology
- Applied Psychology
- D.H.M.S. (2 years of Diploma of Homeopathic Medicine)
- B.E.M.S. (5 years bachelor of Eastern Medicine and Surgery)
- DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- BSc. Nursing
- FCPS Fellowship of College of Physicians and Surgeons
- MCPS Membership of the College of Physicians and Surgeons
4 years Medical Programs of Allied Health Sciences:
Eligibility criteria for allied health sciences programs:
B.Sc. (Hons.) Allied Health Sciences (4 years)
- Entry level for all B.Sc. Allied Health sciences Programs should be uniform and it shall be F.Sc. Pre-Medical or F.Sc. in relevant technology from a board of Intermediate & Secondary Education / equivalent (as determined by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad), with at least 50 % unadjusted marks, w.e.f. academic year 2010.
- There shall be no age restriction for admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) Allied Health Sciences courses.
Here is given below the list of 4 years bachelor medical programs offered by University of Health Sciences and its affiliated institutes.
- BSc (Hons.) Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences
- BSc (Hons.) Biotechnology
- BSc (Hons.) Optometry & Orthoptics
- BSc (Hons.) Audiology
- BSc (Hons.) Radiometry
- BSc (Hons.) Dental Hygiene
- BSc (Hons.) Dental Technology
- BSc (Hons.) Radiology
- BSc (Hons.) Medical Imaging Technology
- BSc (Hons.) Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc (Hons.) Operation Theater Technology
- BS Cardiac Perfusion
- BS Cardiac Surgery
- BSc (Hons.) Emergency & Intensive Care Science
- BSc (Hons.) Nutrition
- BSc (Hons.) Respiratory Therapy
For the Further Information about the medical courses in Pakistan you should keep stay with us here on this page and in the case of any query you should comment us here in below comment section we will try to help you as we can.