Dear all, the Important Questions of Maths Class 9 Punjab Board are available here in the pdf file that you can download at this place. Basically, there are several aspirants who are probing to know about the theorems and other questions. In this case, you can take a step into the below area and take a complete file that will lead to knowing about all data. In fact, you can also see the list of important questions. So, the file is holding the key points in order to mention the questions that can come in the exam.
On the other hand, if you will take this file, it will show you answers as well which will save you time to go to any other place. Actually, we are covering the topics in order chapter that will help to cover and go for it. In fact, exercise 1.1 is covering the questions of finding the order of the matrices that are available in the sheet of pdf file. So, you can see them including their answers to recall and practice.
Important Questions of Maths Class 9 2023
However, if you already have a guess paper, you can move to start your preparation. So, the matrices and determinants type questions are defiant and will come in the paper. In fact, the next section is aquiline that you should take to do. It is covering all major topics and valuable parts of the chapter. Similarly, the last exercise of the first chapter is covering the questions that we also going to mention below.
Important Questions of Maths Class 9 Punjab Board
Here is a list of all the important questions that can come in the paper.
The length of a rectangle is 4 times its width. The perimeter of the rectangle is 150cm. Find the dimensions of the rectangle.
- Two sides of a rectangle differ by 3.5cm. Find the dimension of the rectangle if its perimeter is 67cm.
- What do you know about the highest common factor HCF?
- What do you know about the least common multiple LCM?
- Define a linear inequality in one variable.
- State the tracheotomy and transitive properties of inequalities.
- Find K given that point (2, K) is equidistance from (3,7) and (9,1).
- Use the distance formula to prove whether or not the points (1,1), (-2,-8), and (4,10) lie in a straight line.
- Find the midpoint between the following pairs of points (6,6), (4,-2).
- Define the Right Triangle.
- Define Isosceles Triangle?
- What do you know about the Equilateral Triangle?
- Explain the parallelogram.
- Prove that a quadrilateral is a parallelogram if its
- a) Opposite angles are congruent
- b) Diagonals bisect each other
- Prove that the center of a circle is on the right bisectors of each of its chords.
- Prove that the right bisector of congruent sides of an isosceles triangle and its altitude is concurrent.
- Theorem: Prove that the altitudes of a triangle are concurrent.
- What do you know about the triangular region?
- Define the area of the figure.
Important Long Questions of Maths Class 9 Punjab Board
Basically, above all are most important and having the chance to come in the paper. But you should not skip the definitions that are worth to come in the exam. So, it will help you to gain more marks on your paper. However, if you have any additional queries, you can mention them in the comment box to get more valuable support.