Here you can find the Doctor of Physical Therapy Admission 2023. Form Last Date. Applications are invited from the candidates for admission in the following courses in the Institute of Allied Health Sciences Rawalpindi Medical College & Allied Hospitals Rawalpindi for the (Affiliated with University of Health Sciences, Lahore) Doctor of Physical Therapy (5 years) and 4 years B.Sc (Hons) Program Session 2023.
Institute of Allied Health Sciences Rawalpindi Medical College & Allied Hospitals Rawalpindi offers different programs like Doctor of Physical Therapy 5th year honors Program, Orthotics, and prosthetics (BS.c Hons) 4-year program, Optometry & Orthoptlcs (B.Sc Hons) 4 years program, Medical Imaging Technology (B.Sc Hons) 4 years program, Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc Hons) programs.
Doctor of Physical Therapy Admission
- Minimum 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent
- General Information:
There is a total of 100 seats (20 seats for each discipline).
Selection shall be made strictly on merit by the selection committee,
There are no quota seats.
- No hostel, accommodation, or transport facility will be provided.
- Prospectus/ Forms will be available from the Office of the Coordinator B.Sc (Hons) program from 26th December 2012.
- The last date of submission of forms is 7th January 2023 .
- The Interviews will be held on 17/01/2023 at 10:00 am In the office of the Principal RMC/ Allied Hospitals New Teaching Block Holy Family Hospital. Rawalpindi.
- While buying the prospectus bring an original / Photocopy of the mark sheet of F.Sc or F.Sc equivalence.
Rawalpindi Medical College & Hospitals Rawalpindi.
Contact: B.Sc (Hons) Program Institute of AHS / RMC Rawalpindi.
Phone No: 051- 9290770 (direct)
051-9290755 Ext: 328.
Address: B.Sc (Hons) Program Institute of Allied Health Sciences, Rawalpindi Medical College. Holy Family Hospital Satellite Town Rawalpindi.
(Basement of New Building). IPL-1 6472
|1.||Doctor of Physical Therapy||5 years|
|3.||Orthotics & Prosthetics (B.Sc Honors)||4 years|
|3.||Optometry & Orthoptics (B.Sc Hons)||4 years|
|4.||Medical Imaging Technology (B.Sc Hons)||4 years|
|S.||Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc Hons.)||4 years|
- Once the admission form is submitted, no other document (e.g., revised marks certificate, domicile certificate, etc) shall be acceptable. The documents submitted with the form shall be considered as final.
- Candidates having foreign qualifications such as A/O-Level etc. shall have to provide the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC.
- Any candidate found to have submitted forged certificates or fake documents with the admission form shall be permanently debarred from admission to any medical/dental college.
- Candidates and their parents are advised to carefully go through the Prospectus before filling up the Admission Form.
For Further Details about the Doctor of Physical Therapy Admission 2023 , Rawalpindi Medical College. So you should keep staying with us because here we will provide you its deep and complete information here on this page of the Studysols You can get its complete material from here.