If you are looking for the University of South Asia Lahore Admission 2023 Some Different Universities MBA, BBA. Last Dates than here is the right website. The University of South Asia is offering 30 Programs Across 8 Faculties 2 World Class Campuses 10,ooo+ Well Alumni Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Programs offered at the USA Civil, Electrical Engineering’s, BS Civil, BS Electrical, BS Electronics, BS Mechanical Technology, Pharm D, Architecture, BS and MS Accounting, BBA, and MBA Programs. Admission 2023 in the University of South Asia Application Form Submission Last date is Saturday 15 September 2023 .
University of South Asia Lahore Admission 2023
To be eligible for admission to the University of South Asia Bachelor’s Programs, a student must have completed at least 12-years of education in Pakistan or abroad, from a recognized school/board/institution. Following academic qualifications are acceptable.
Eligibility Requirements For Admission:
- Intermediate (FA / F.Sc. / ICS)
- Advance Level Certificate
- American High School Diploma
- International Baccalaureate
- Other qualifications will be assessed by the Admissions Committee for equivalency. In this regard, the decision of the Admissions Committee will be final.
- For an LL.B. degree, the students with 12-years of schooling can opt for the “B.Com. & LL.B Joint Degree Program.” Direct admissions to the LL.B. program are only offered to those students who have completed at least 14-years of education or have already obtained an ordinary Bachelor’s degree.
- Business Administration (BBA HONS)
- Accounting (B.Sc. Accounting)
- Computer Studies (BCS-BSCS)
- Electrical Engineering (BEE)
- Civil Engineering (BCE)
- Arts & Law (BA-LLB)
- Media Studies (BMS)
- Teaching (BIT)
- Fashion & Interior Design (BFID)
- Architecture Design (B.Arch)
- Lifestyle management & Health Sciences
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Computer Sciences (MCS)
- LAW (LL-M)
- Media Studies (MMS)
- Teaching (MIT)
- Fashion & Interior Design (MFID)
- Applicants with the third division will not be eligible for admission.
- Candidates awaiting results can apply on a provisional basis.
- Admission Application
- Students seeking admission at the University of South Asia are required to submit their application on the Admission Form available with the Prospectus 2011-12. Please attach the following documents with your completed Application Form:
- Copy of your CNIC
- Copy of parent’s / guardian’s CNIC
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of past academic record(s) – transcripts / certificates
- Character certificate from the last institution attended
- Copy of work-experience details (if any)
- Submit your completed admission application to the Student Affairs Office well within the indicated application deadline. (Bring your original documents with you for reference purposes and scrutiny).
- An Aptitude Test will be conducted according to the degree applied for.
- An interview will be conducted by the Admissions Committee.
- University reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- All documents submitted for admission will be verified with the issuing authority. Any falsification will result in the expulsion of students from the University at any stage.
For Further Details Keep Staying with StudySols and if you have any Query about Admission 2023 at the University of South Asia So you can comment here in the below comment session.