The University of Management and Technology UMT Lahore School of Law and Policy has invites the Applications to its LLM in Commercial Law, If you are interested to get the admission 2019-17 in the UMT School of Law and Policy For LLM in Commercial Law so you should Apply with in due Dates because after the Due Dates Applications will not be considered.
Admission calendar for the Each program which is prepared by the Admission office you should keep visiting here because we will upload very soon. Admission announcement will be given in press through the Office of Communication and OCM. Students can get the admissions application forms on the payment of the Rs.1500 From admissions Office.
Applications can Submit the Duly forms on or before the deadline date and Admission office issues admit card duly filled and stamped receiving the form for appearing in test/ Interview on given date and time. Admission office sends academic profile of all students to the dean SBE for preparing final merit list.
|Name||Duration||Tuition Fee||Admission Fee||Library Fee||Total Fee|
|School of Law and Policy|
|LL.M Commercial Law||2 Years||375,000||20,000||5,000||400,000|
|MS Commercial Law||2 Years||375,000||20,000||5,000||400,000|
How to Apply:-
- Get the Admission Kit that is available with the Office of Admissions for Rs 1500/-
- Outstation candidates can receive the Admission Kit by sending a bank draft/money order of Rs 1600/- in favor of UMT.
- Fill the Application Form provided with the Kit.
- Submit the Form on or before the deadline.
- Enclose the following material with the Form:
- four photographs of size 1″ x 1”. From amongst these three:
- Affix one photograph on the UMT Admit Card
- Attach the remaining photographs with the Application Form.
- Photocopy of National Identity Card or domicile.
- Copies of academic records including mark sheets, degrees, certificates, diplomas, etc., duly attested by a gazetted officer or equivalent.
- Provisional Certificate from the head of the institution, in case result is awaited.
- Copy of the Roll No. Slip and a Provisional Certificate from a gazetted officer, in case of a private candidate.
- Equivalence certificate from the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in case of applicants with foreign qualifications.
- Experience Certificate (if applicable).