The University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore has announced the Schedule for the Medical College Admission Test MCAT Entry test 2022 and from this page. So, you can get the entry test result. However, the University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore invites applications for admission to MBBS and BDS programs. In fact, the University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore is going to organize the MCAT. In this way, the Entrance Test for admission in medical/ dental institutions of Punjab on Sept 22, 2022. At 20 centers in 12 cities of Punjab province at the same time. Factually, the University has already issued the roll number slips to eligible students. So, the test will begin at 09:00 am.
Basically, the university has made the distribution of students roll number-wise at different centers for ease of students. The MCAT Entry test will be conducted for the MBBS and BDS at the following public sector medical and dental colleges/ institutes (in alphabetical order) of Punjab, for the Session 2022
- firstly, the Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
- Secondly, the Ameer-ud-Din Medical College, Lahore
- further one, de Montmorency College of Dentistry, Lahore
- Dental Section Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad
- D.G. Khan Medical College, Dera Ghazi Khan
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore
- Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala
- Khawaja Muhammad Safdar College, Sialkot
- King Edward Medical University, Lahore
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College, University of Gujrat
- Nishtar Institute of Dentistry, Multan
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan
- Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi
- Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal
- Sargodha Medical College, University of Sargodha
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore
- Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical and Dental College, Lahore
- Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan.
UHS Lahore MCAT Test Schedule 2022
|Southern Punjab||Central Punjab||Northern Punjab|
|Bahawalpur , Multan, Rahim Yar Khan and D.G. Khan.||Lahore, Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Gujrat, Gujranwala, and Sargodha.||Rawalpindi and Hassan Abdal.|
Accordingly, the Regulations of Pakistan, the Medical and Dental Council (PMDC). It is mandatory for a candidate desirous of admission to any public or private medical/ dental college of the province, to appear in the said test. So, the candidates having domicile of any district of Punjab. In fact, the Federal Capital Area (Islamabad), Gilgit-Baltistan, and Dual National Pakistanis/Foreign Nationals can appear in the test.
- Required qualifications for the appearance in the test is Intermediate Science (HSSC/ FSc) Pre-Medical Group or equivalent examination with at least 60 percent (660/ 1100) unadjusted marks. However, those awaiting the result can appear in the test on the provision of a ‘Hope Certificate’ issued by the Head of their institution (Sample available on www.uhs.edu.pk ).
- Secondly, the test shall consist of a single question paper containing 220 multiple choice questions of a total of 1100 marks, divided into four sections:
- Physics (44 MCQs)
- Chemistry (58 MCQs)
- English (General) (30 MCQs)
- Biology (88 MCQs)
For further details regarding the University of Health and Science Lahore UHS MCAT Entrance Test for the MBBS. On the other hand, the BDS Admission in Medical colleges and news and updates about it. So, you should keep staying with us here on this page. Moreover, if you have any questions regarding UHS or MCAT Entrance test. So, you should ask us in below comment section because here we will try to help you and answer your question.