If you are looking for the UET Lahore Reciprocal Undergraduate Admissions 2023 Form then here is the right place. Applications are invited from Punjab domicile holders for admission against the seats reserved in Universities of other Provinces for Punjab Province on Reciprocal Basis for Entry 2023 as detailed below. Sr. Name of University Disciplines No of. No. Seats
- NED University of Engineering 1 Electrical Engineering 2 and Technology, Karachi 2 Mechanical Engineering 2
- Mehran University of Engineering 1 Civil Engineering 2 and Technology, Jamshoro 2 Chemical Engineering 2, 3 Industrial Engineering & 1 Management
- University of Engineering 1 Civil Engineering 2 and Technology, Peshawar 2 Electrical Engineering 2, 3 Mechanical Engineering 2, 4 Mining Engineering 3, 5 Agricultural Engineering 1
- Mirpur University of Engineering 1 Electrical Engineering 3 & Technology (MUST), Mirpur, 2 Mechanical Engineering 1 Azad Kashmir. 3 Computer System Engineering 1, 4 Civil Engineering 1, 5 Software Engineering 1
- Balochistan University of 1 Civil Engineering 2 Engineering & Technology, 2 Electrical Engineering 4 Khuzdar. 3 Mechanical Engineering 3
- Dawood College of Engineering 1 Electronics Engineering (One seat 2 & Technology, Karachi
The applicants must have appeared in the Combined Entry Test conducted for admission in B.Sc. Engineering Programs on 16.09.2023 by the University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore.
UET Lahore Reciprocal Undergraduate Admissions 2023
F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering)/B.Sc./Diploma (in relevant discipline) or its equivalent examination passed up to Annual Examination-2023 with a minimum of 60% marks and 60% weighted aggregate based on 70% of Intermediate and 30% of Entry Test marks.
FILLING AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
- reserved each for DAE and F.Sc. only) Chemical Engineering (Seat reserved for F.Sc. only)
- Telecommunication Engineering (Seat reserved for B.Sc students only)
- Energy & Environmental Engineering (Seat reserved for B.Sc students only)
NOTE: Diploma Holders are only eligible for the University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar & Dawood College of Engineering & Technology, Karachi. The Prescribed reciprocal application forms can be filled out online by logging on to Login Page starting from 10.10.2023 .
The printout of the filled application along with copies of required documents and payment proof. These can submit in the Students Section (Administration Block), University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. Lump-sum application processing & preference Fee of Rs.500/-can be deposited in the University Account # 01280005533303 through Bank Challan available in the Habib Bank Ltd., Engineering University Branch, Lahore.
Application forms can be submitted on working days from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm (Friday 9:00 am to 12:00 Noon).
LAST DATE FOR Application Submission: 20.10.2023 .
- Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- Applications through Post/ Courier are unacceptable.
Convener, Admission Committee Ph:042-99029216, 99029452, 99029470
Read more: UET Lahore Undergraduate Admissions 2023 Entry Test Result