Riphah International University is offering Riphah International University Admission Fall 2023 Undergraduate and Graduate Courses so candidates apply online before the closing date. Riphah International University offers a vast number of courses in seemingly countless subjects, allowing students to create a university experience based on their personal interests and future goals. If you also want to get admission so you should get the admission form from here below and fill out the form and submit it within due dates. because after the due dates applications will not be considered.SO do not waste your time.
When Can You Apply?
- Admission in MBBs, BDS, Pharm-D, and B.Sc Engineering is open once a year.
- B.Sc Engineering Admissions open in June and closes in August.
- MBBS, BDS, Pharm-D Admissions start in August and close in October.
- Admission in all other programs, there are two intakes per year Fall and Spring.
- Fall Admissions open in June and close in August.
- Spring Admissions open in November and closes in January.
Application Instructions (for MBBS, BDS & Pharm-D), Prospectus can be obtained from any of our campuses on payment of processing fee. To apply follow this link http://admissions.riphah.edu.pk/
Create your login and fill out your application form. Candidates will have the access to update their application details before the last date of application submission. Attach the required documents with the printed application form and submit them to the admission office at our Rawalpindi campus. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
Riphah International University Admission Fall 2023
If you are applying in two or three programs, please ensure to submit two or three completely separate sets of required documents along with printed application forms respectively. Pay cash or submit a bank draft for a processing fee of Rs. 500 per program (Bank Draft should be in favor of “Riphah International University”).
Candidates will receive acknowledgment receipt against their submission of complete application with required documents. Candidates are advised to keep the acknowledgment receipt saved with them for future reference and correspondence. Keep visiting your account at Riphah for your application status (The admission office will regularly update the status after every 48 hours).
In addition to acknowledgment receipt, candidates for Pharm-D will also receive admit card against their application to appear in the admission/entrance test of the university. However, the test for the Pharm-D program will be held at Riphah International University.
- A printed copy of the Online Application Form
- SSC or Equivalent Detailed Marks Certificate
- IBCC Equivalency Certificate
- National ID Card of Father/Guardian
- Valid passport & Visa (Foreign Students)
- Provincial Entry Test Result (if required)
- Processing Fee (Bank Draft/Cash)
- HSSC or Equivalent Detailed Marks Certificate
- National ID Card or Form B
- Three recent passport size photographs
- Hafiz Quran Sanad
- Experience Certificates (if required)
For Further Details, You should keep staying with us here on this page, and if you want to get an answer to your question you should comment us the question we will help you if is it possible!