If you are looking for the Malakand University UOM BCom Date Sheet 2023 then here is the right place. The University of Malakand UOM Was invites applications for BCom Part- I and II (Part 1 and 2) regular/ late college and private candidates on prescribed Examination Admission Forms available for download here. So the All Branches of Allied Bank Ltd in Malakand Division, NBP University campus (University of Malakand), and Habib Bank Ltd Chakdara Branch, free of cost strictly in accordance with the following schedule. Incomplete forms shall not be entertained but are held in abeyance till the deficiencies so intimated are removed. The examination is tentatively scheduled to be held in the Last week of May 2023.
The University of Malakand UOS KPK has announced (Issued) the Date Sheet 2023 for the BA, BSc, and BCom part 1 and 2 Annual Examination. SO here we are providing you the Date Sheet for the BCom Part 1 and 2 (Part I & II). Forms should not be accepted from B.A/B.Sc Part-I fresh candidates until they produce Original Migration and attested copies of the following documents.
(1) SSC Certificate
(2) Intermediate Certificate
(3) CNIC or Domicile Certificate
(4) Three Recent Photographs.
The date sheet Regular/late college and private candidates and B.com annual examinations 2023. BCOM roll number slips are also available on the university website. The exams are scheduled to be held from June 11, 2023.
Malakand University UOM BCom Date Sheet 2023
B.com Part 1 and 2 exams will be starting on the Tuesday 11th June 2023 and the Exams will be finished by Tuesday 9th July 2023. And the BCom Part 1 and Part 2 ( Part 1 & 2) Exams will start from Thursday 13th Jun and the exams will be finished till Wednesday 03rd July 2023.
- After the expiry of the Last Date with a triple fee, forms will be accepted with a fine of Rs. 500/- for every spell of 15 days with a maximum of Rs. 2000/- till three weeks prior to the commencement of the Examination.
- Examination forms and fees submitted only through the following Banks will be acceptable:
- Any Allied Bank for credit to A/C No. 0047-01-167-0001-8 maintained at ABL Batkhela Branch code (0047).
- Habib Bank Ltd Chakdara Branch only in A/C No. 02787900060301.
- NBP Malakand University Campus Branch only in A/C No. 1-4.
- Forms duly filled accompanied by the required documents and complete in all respect should be submitted in the above-stated Banks only.
- Forms sent through the post office or any other Courier service will not be accepted.
- All candidates must attach attested copies of Matric and Intermediate certificate, CNIC / Domicile certificate / original migration certificate of the concerned board, and three 4×4 sizes latest colored photographs.