The Lahore Women College University has announced its admission in Various programs, Like BS, BA, BBA, B.Com, BFA, B.Ed, MS, MFA, and Ph.D. programs 2023 . Explore Lahore College for Women University Admissions 2023 Lahore School Women of all ages School is actually continued by using a substantial amount of power to obtain its Imaginative and prescient vision, in addition, to consider its spot to be a leading woman of all ages school in the universe. Lahore College for Women University, with a total time enrollment of about 8000 students and an educating faculty of more than 500 members, is the most renowned institution in Pakistan.
It admits students at the Intermediate, Graduate, Masters, and Ph.D. levels. Founded in May 1922 as an advanced beginner residential college, the college originally was housed in a creating on Hall Road, Lahore, with a strength of 60 students (25 boarders) and 13 staff members. By 1950, the college strength improved to 600 students and was altered to the current building on Jail Road, which was originally a school. Here below we are providing you the Admission, Entry test, Application form submission, Merit lists (Shortlisted) schedule, and dates times, and venue.
Department of Natural Sciences
- Biotechnology & Microbiology
- Environmental Science
Department of Engineering, Technology & Management Sciences
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Sciences
Department of Humanities, Islamic & Oriental Learning
- Design & Visual Arts
- Fine Arts
- Islamic Studies
Department of Upcoming Academic Programs
- Dept. of Architecture
- Dept. of Chinese
- Dept. of Public Policy and Administration
- Dept. of Textile and Interior Design
- Center of Faculty and Staff Development
- Center of Career Guidance and Job Placement
Ph.D. Program (After 18 years of Education)
Lahore College for Women University Admission 2023 Fall Semester
- 18 years of education or 6 years of education after HSSC/ F. A/ F. Sc. / Grade 12 only are entitled to apply for the Ph.D. program.
- Students must affix one most current photograph along with attested duplicates of Matric, Inter, and BS or MA I M. Sc, MS I M. Phil. Result Cards and certificate, copy of I. D. Card and Character Certificate.
General Terms and Conditions
- Entry Test is required for all applicants, only those applicants will be entitled to appear for an interview that moves the written test with 50% marks.
- All applicants are essential to bringing their photograph, NIC Cards, delivery of forms at the time of the Written Test.
- It is essential for the admitted students to pass GAT-Subject before the approval of the Synopsis.
- Applicant must read the Prospectus very carefully before completing out the form.
- Applicants working in Government I Semi-Government institutions have to submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the concerned organization.
Post-Graduate Program (MS)
- This is a 2-year degree program with a maximum of 36 credit hours. The program is divided into four semesters with two-semester each year.
For Further Information, you should keep staying with us here on this page at this website which is compatible with Universities, Colleges, schools until every Educational and Careers news and updates, Admissions, and details. We provide the complete information about Lahore College for Women University Admission 2023 .