King Edward Medical University KEMU Lahore Lahore has announced the Admission notice for the M.Phil Admission Session 2023 in the Various programs So here we provided the Lists of the Programs and Provided the dates and schedule as well. Applications are invited for admission to two years full-time M.Phil Programs at the King Edward Medical University in the following disciplines for session (2023). List of subjects in which candidates can apply with eligibility criteria:
|Sr.t||Sub ject Title||No. of |
|16 years education with at least 50% marks or CGPA , |
2.0 as per minimum criteria laid down by HEC.
|I.||Anatomy||04||Candidates must hold MBBS degree recognized by|
|10.||Optometry (VS)||04||BSC (Hen) ) in Vision Sciences recognized by|
|13.||Molecular Cell Biology||05||BSC (Hon.) Molecular Cell Biology/ MSC |
recognized by HEC.
|Any other higher degree in relevant field may be |
considered equivalent, for very distinguished’
|14.||Physiotherapy||05||Doctor of Physiotherapy / .|
|Total||18||BSC Physiotherapy, recognized by HEC.|
1. Preference will be given for distinction in professional examinations, additional experience and published research.
2. The candidate must pass:
- NTS GAT General Test with minimum cumulative score of 50% (candidates must provide result for confirmation of admission).
- University based subject test with minimum qualifying score of 60% / NTS GAT subject test with minimum cumulative score of 60% (where ever available).
3. The candidates should specify their field of interest and proposed research topic with its description along with the admission form.
4. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility and admission criteria will be called for interview as per university rules.
5. Admission form complete in all respect should be submitted in the office of the Registrar, KEMU, Lahore.
| ||Rs. 800/- once|
| ||Rs.5,000/- once|
| ||Rs. 5,000/- once|
| ||Rs. 3,000/- once|
| ||Rs. 5,000/- annual|
| ||Rs.70,000/- annual|
| ||Rs. 3,500/- annual|
| ||USD. 5,000/- annual Annual|
Fee will be charged according to rules of the university which may be changed from time to time. Total fee will have to be deposited at the time of admission/ initial registration except tuition fee which will be charged on annual basis. All Fees will be non-refundable except library security.
|i)||Last date for submission of forms*|| |
|ii)||Subject Test (Exact date will be mentioned at admit card)|| |
|v)||List of successful candidates|| |
|vi)||Last Date for deposit of fees and submission of receipt with |
office of the Assistant Registrar (Academics)
|vii)||Commencement of classes|| |
Admission Application Form can be taken from the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Acad.) after receipt of prescribed fee payment or downloaded from www.kemu.edu.pk. If the form is downloaded from the website, pay order of Rs. 5800/- in favor of Vice Chancellor, KEMU, Lahore should be attached.
Note: Stipend & accommodation will be given to students of M.Phil Basic Medical Sciences according to the merit and availability, respectively.