If you want to know about How Apply for O Level and A Level In Pakistan then right website. In Pakistan education system is changing towards O&A levels because students are attracted towards the universities and colleges abroad. And the system they require for education is O&A levels.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION INTO ‘O’ LEVEL & IGCSE SCHEME OF STUDIES
Students will be administered test in English, Mathematics, Science and/or Urdu. In order to evaluate their academic abilities besides taking into account their previous academic record before being granted admission into the ‘O’ level or IGCSE Scheme
O Levels / IGCSE ENTRY LEVELS
All new students admitted in our system in class 7th, 8th & 9th have to follow the following scheme of studies.
- schools in Pakistan offers both 3 year and 4 year ‘O’ level & IGCSE programme, depending upon the student academic background and subject to acceptance on the desired programme by the Admissions and Academic Adviser
- Schools in Pakistan offer O levels /IGCSE through the Cambridge and Ed excel Board UK.
- After completing ‘O’ level / IGCSE Scheme of studies, students are eligible for entry into all Colleges / AS levels.
- Keeping in view the basic requirement of sound academic base and ability to understand a wide range of subjects, spanning the ‘O’ Level & IGCSE course to a duration of 4 years is unavoidable.
How Apply for O Level and A Level In Pakistan Guide
More A and O Level Guide for Students available Here
- A level and O Level in Pakistan is equivalent to?
- Subjects of O-Level And A-Level In Pakistan
- How to select subjects for O-Level and A-Level
Any shortcuts to this schedule will invariably carry the risk of your child ending up in lower grades in the first stage.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION INTO ‘AS’ & ‘A’ LEVELS SCHEME OF STUDIES
Cambridge AS Level examinations are usually taken at the age 17years and Cambridge A- Level examinations at age 18years.
- A minimum of 5 passes is required in ‘O’ levels or ‘IGCSE’ level examinations to be eligible for admissions into the AS level program at Schools in Pakistan
- For students from Matric stream, a minimum of overall ‘A’ grade or 70% marks are required to be eligible for admission into the AS Level program.
- If Students have already taken IGCSE’s or ‘O’ Levels then they will find many of the Academic skills they have already learn relevant and beneficial to AS Level.