Virtual University (VU) Islamabad has notified that web interface for making your date sheet is being placed on the following link:
Important Note: You have to make your date sheet on or before: November 23, 2012
Virtual University VU Date Sheet How to Make Guide
Rules of Virtual University Date Sheet:
- 1. The Date Sheet interface shall remain available to a student for eight consecutive days.
- 2. A student must make his/her date sheet within the given time span.
- 3. If a student fails to make his/her date sheet s/he will have a grace period of 5 – 6 days after the regular span to make his/her date sheet on payment of late fee.
- 4. If a student fails to avail the facility provided in rule 2 and 3, s/he will not be able to sit in the Examination.
- 5. Date Sheet once confirmed by the candidate shall not be changed in any circumstances.
- 6. Seats will be available on a ‘first come first served’ basis. All mentioned timings are according to PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
Guidelines to make your date sheet for Fall 2012 Midterm Examinations:
- Log on using your VU (Learning Management System) LMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem contact at [email protected]
- Choose Your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
- Choose your Exam Center out of the centers available to you
(Once selected, you cannot change your Exam Center)
- Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection. The dates/sessions once selected shall NOT be changed.
- Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
- Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates
In case of any problem/query regarding date sheet, email your query at [email protected]