Here you can find the University of Punjab MA Private Part 1 Exams 2019 Registration Schedule Application Form. Punjab University Lahore Campus invites Admission in M.A Part 1 for the Year of 2019. This admission is invites for Private Students . Such Students who Can’t Participate in Regular System of University can obtain benefit from Private System. University of Punjab is a Public Research University situated in Lahore. University of Punjab have a 4th rank in South Asia. Punjab University is a Biggest and Largest education University of Pakistan, with having a highly Qualified Teaching Faculty. Punjab University has many affiliated colleges and has 5 Campuses in Pakistan. Punjab University fulfills the educational needs of students.
To bring the more facilities in the field of Arts now Punjab University announced the Admission structure in Masters in Arts ( M.A ) Private Part 1 for the year 2019. In the Punjab University registration of Private M.A Part 1 for Annual Examination will be started from 10th November 2019. Private system is introduced for those students who can’t participate in regular. Private system is helpful for those students who are employed; such students can study at home and take part in examination criteria of Punjab University.
Candidates just appear in these subjects 1. Urdu 2. English 3. Islamiyat 4. Punjabi 5. Politics 6. History 7. Mathematics 8. Arabic 9. Persian 10. Philosophy 11. Economics 12. French 13. Kashmiriyat
University of Punjab MA Private Part 1 Exams 2019 Registration Schedule Application Form
- Registration along with single fee cost rupees 2750/- , Submission date starts from November till 12 December .
- Registration after 12 December 2017 rupees 500/- will charge as fine and cost of Admission grows up to 3250/- , Submission date starts from 15 December 2019 till 14 January 2019.
- After vary from these dates rupees 1000/- will be charge and Admission fee rises to 3750/- , Submission date starts from 15 January 2019 till 16 February 2019.
- Candidates having a Degree of B.A or B.sc are eligible for Registration .
- Attested Copies of all the Documents must attach with Registration form.
- Candidate deposit the fee in Bank By-self.
- Candidate must attach the Bank Challan Receipt with registration fee form.
For more information about Date Sheets, results, or admission please stay with us. We are trying to provide you the latest information about the Punjab University. Here you can get all the right information regarding at your doorstep. We provide you the best about admissions in Punjab University. If you have any query regarding to the University of Punjab Please Contact with us.