Here you can find the University of Punjab MA Private Part 1 Exams 2021 Registration Schedule Application Form. Punjab University Lahore Campus invites Admission in M.A Part 1 for the Year 2021. Thus, this admission is invited for Private Students. In other words, Such Students who Can’t Participate in the Regular System of University can obtain benefits from Private System. The University of Punjab is a Public Research University situated in Lahore. The University of Punjab has the 4th rank in South Asia. Hence, Punjab University is a Biggest and Largest education University in Pakistan, with having a highly Qualified Teaching Faculty. Therefore, Punjab University has many affiliated colleges and has 5 Campuses in Pakistan. Also, Punjab University fulfills the educational needs of students.
To bring more facilities in the field of Arts now Punjab University announced the Admission structure in Masters in Arts ( M.A ) Private Part 1 for the year 2021. In short, the Punjab University registration of Private M.A Part 1 for Annual Examination will start from 10th November 2021. So, a Private system is introduced for those students who can’t participate in regular. Since the Private system is helpful for those students who are employed. Therefore, such students can study at home and take part in the examination criteria of Punjab University.
Candidates just appear in these subjects 1. Urdu 2. English 3. Islamiyat 4. Punjabi 5. Politics 6. History 7. Mathematics 8. Arabic 9. Persian 10. Philosophy 11. Economics 12. French 13. Kashmiriyat
University of Punjab MA Private Part 1 Exams 2021 Registration Schedule Application Form
- Registration along with single fee cost rupees 2750/-, Submission date starts from November till 12 December.
- Also, Registration after 12 December 2017 rupees 500/- will charge as a fine and the cost of Admission grows up to 3250/-, Submission date starts from 15 December 2021 till 14 January 2021.
- After vary from these dates rupees 1000/- and the Admission fee rises to 3750/-, Submission date starts from 15 January 2021 till 16 February 2021.
- Candidates having a Degree of B.A or B.sc are eligible for Registration.
- Attested Copies of all the Documents must attach with the Registration form.
- Candidate deposits the fee in Bank By-self.
- The candidate must attach the Bank Challan Receipt with the registration fee form.
For more information about Date Sheets, results, or admission please stay with us. Additionally, We are trying to provide you the latest information about Punjab University. Here you can get all the right information regarding your doorstep. We provide you the best about admissions at Punjab University. If you have any query regarding the University of Punjab Please Contact us.