University of Karachi announces admissions for evening programs 2019. Admissions are opened for programs in MCS, MBA, BLIS, BS Hons, diploma and certificate programs. Karachi University is one of the oldest and leading institutions of Pakistan that was established in 1951. Karachi University is the largest public sector University of Pakistan, known for the quality education and enviable academic environment. Karachi University has 52 departments along with 19 research institutions and centers having highly qualified faculty. More than 25000 students are enrolled in this university.
University of Karachi Admissions Evening Programs 2019
Programs offered: Applications are invited for admission in M-Pharm, MBA, MCS, BBA, BPA and Certificate Programs
B.S Hons. Programs:
- Actuarial Science & Risk Management
- Agriculture & Agribusiness Management
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Physics
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Food Science & technology
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Special Education
- Women’s Studies
- MBA (3 years)
- Child Psychology
- Human Behavior
- Mass Communication
- Persian Language
- Petroleum technology
- Deficiency Course for Pharm-D
Important Details /How to apply?
Applicants should get admissions forms.
Admission forms can be obtained against payment of Rs.1000 during , from silver jubilee gate booth of UBL and during 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm from UBL University Campus Branch.
Dully filled forms can be submitted to the same booth and branch of UBL till 2019 during above mentioned time. After that merit lists will be displayed and successful candidate can enroll themselves in the University.
- Classes will begin from January 2019.
- Admissions are also offered on donor seats
- Incomplete forms will be rejected and no application will be entertained.
- A Student placed in 3rd division or obtaining less than 45% marks in the per-requisite examination cannot be admitted to the University.
University of Karachi
Director of evening programs, University of Karachi
Ext 2339, Direct: 021-9926-1574