All students can find here the University of Central Punjab Admission Fall 2023 and the University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore invites applications for admissions to its various programs two times a year, once in Spring and then in Fall (for further detailed information see procedures scheduled under each faculty or Program University of Central Punjab will be provided on our website Studysols. On the other hand, the Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Pharmacy offer the admission in Fall semester only. Students who are interested to apply for Admission So we are advising them that they should visit the campus for getting more detailed information about admissions to their respective programs.
Applications, accordingly filled in, and carried by all necessary credentials are accepted at the admission office within the announced deadline. On receipt of an application form and payment of the examination fees, the admission office issues the admit card bearing the reference number, admission test date, date of interview (if any) as well as the venue of the test. A merit list of the successful candidates is announced and acceptance letters are mailed at the home addresses of these candidates.
University of Central Punjab Admission Fall 2023
Latest Advertisement Publish Soon.
Faculty of Engineering
B.Sc. Electrical Engg. -4 Years B.Sc. Mechanical Engg. -4 Years
- F.Sc. Pre-engineering / A Level (Maths. Physics & Chemistry) (Minimum 60% marks) OR
- For B.Sc. (Electrical Engineering) DAE in Electrical / Electronic Technology (Minimum 60% marks)
- For B.Sc. (Mechanical Engineering) DAE in Mechanical Technology (Minimum 60% marks)
- UET Admission Test or UCP entry test. The Entry test marks will carry 30% weightage based on the 70-30 formula to determine admission eligibility only.
- Limited Seats for Diploma Holders.
M.Sc. Electrical Engg. -2 Years
- B.Sc. (EE) or equivalent from a PEC-recognized institution. The GAT-General was conducted by the NTS (minimum 50% cumulative score).
Faculty of Information Technology
BS Computer Science – 4 Years
- F.Sc/FAJI.Com./ A-Levels/ ICS or equivalent.
MS Computer Science -2 Years
- BS or equivalent. Entrance Examination as per HEC requirement and interview Ph.D. Computer Science -3 Years.
- MS or equivalent. Entrance Examination as per HEC requirement and interview
Faculty of Pharmacy
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) – 5 Years
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) Minimum 60% marks or equivalent qualification. A-level students are required to submit IBCC equivalent Certificate Higher Education Commission (HEC) & Pharmacy Council of Pakistan (PCP) approved degree
- Limited Seats for Foreign Students (Program approved by Pharmacy Council of Pakistan (PCP)).
UCP Business School
BBA (Hons.) Program
- F.A/F.Sc/I.Com./A-Level or equivalent.
M BA – 11/2Years
- BBA(Hons.) or equivalent
MBA – 21/2Years
- 16 years non-business degree
- BA/B.Com / B.Sc. or equivalent
- MBA- Banking & Finance 11/2 Years BBA(Hons.) or equivalent
MBA- Banking & Finance 21/2Years
- 16 years non-business degree
MBA- Banking & Finance 31/2Years
- BA/B.Com./B.Sc. or equivalent
- BA/B.Com./B.Sc. or equivalent with 4 years of work experience
- GAT-General by the NTS with a minimum 50% cumulative score.
- MS or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline is required. GAT-Subject by the NTS must be cleared prior to admission.
UCP also offers a 50% tuition fee waiver on the basis of 70% marks in F.A/F.Sc and B.A/B.Sc examinations held under the annual system of examination or 2 ‘Bs’ or better in A-Level secured in one attempt. University of Central Punjab Admission Fall 2023 detail is given.
Scholarship granted students receive an exemption of tuition fees in the first semester. Tuition fee exemption is extended to subsequent semesters if students maintain a CGPA of 3.80 or higher. If a student on merit scholarship fails to achieve a CGPA of 3.80 or higher but has a CGPA of 3.50 or higher then 50% of the tuition fee waiver is given in the subsequent terms. If it falls further to any level between 3.50 to 3.25, the concession is further reduced to 25% of the concession being availed. A position holder in Board / University will also be offered a merit scholarship on the aforementioned criteria.