Here students found the United of Medical & Dental College UMDC MBBS Admission 2021 Fee Structure. United Medical and Dental College has announced the admission for the First Year MBBS Admissions 2021, Committed to an excellent environment conducive to learning. The investigation, curiosity, and innovation. United Medical and Dental College Recognized by PMSC Affiliated with the University of Karachi and Approved by Ministry of National Regulations and Services. All students who want to get admission in UMDC, get from this page online application from United of Medical & Dental College UMDC MBBS Admission Fee Structure, last date, entry test date, and sample paper online.
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
- Minimum Marks Required are 60% in Inter-Science/F.S.C in Pre-Medical Group.
A-level applicants need to have taken Biology and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and the third subject can be Either Physics or Mathematics. Aggregate marks should be at least 60% as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate. In order to obtain the IBCC Equivalency Certificate, please visit IBCC.edu.pk
- Applicants from any examination system other than Inter-Science/ F.S.C need to obtain at least 60% aggregate marks, as per the IBCC Equivalence Certificate. In order to obtain the IBCC Equivalency Certificate, please visit IBCC.edu.pk
Admission Test is mandatory for all applicants.
- Those students not taking the admission test need to take SAT II or MCAT. “If taking SAT-II, the candidate needs to have taken Biology and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and the third subject can be Either Physics or Mathematics. A minimum score of 550 is required in each subject. If taking MCAT, the minimum score should be 5.5 in each section.”
- If the medium of instruction or studies two years prior to the Admission Test is not English, then a valid minimum TOEFL score of 59 or IELT score of 5.5 is required. Alternative to TOEFL/ IELT is a certification by NUML Islamabad after a one-year English language course.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for application.
- All selected candidates and their parent/ guardian will be required to submit an affidavit on an Rs100/ stamp paper duly notarized by a notary, stating the United Medical & Dental College required disciplinary, legal and financial responsibilities.
How to Apply?
Here we are providing you the Procedure of the Admission Eligibility Criteria and Admission forms So you should download the Admission Form and Fill it. Download admission form or pick up from U.M.D.C city office located at P.S.G. Hospital, Main Shaheed-e-Millat Road Karachi. Phone No. 0346-8280070, 0346-8280071.
Please attach all documents according to a checklist of Forms.
Submit the application form in person or via courier to P.S.G. Hospital, 16-B Al-Riaz Society, Main Shaheed-e-Millat Road, Karachi.
If Submitting in person, a processing fee of Rs. 2000/- in cash will be required.
If submitting by courier please send a pay order or demand draft in favor of UNITED MEDICAL & DENTAL COLLEGE.
United of Medical & Dental College UMDC MBBS Admission 2021 Fee Structure
- Last Date: 30 September 2021
- Entry Test Date: 03 October 2021
- Merit List Announced Soon..
- Our mailing address is:
- Student Affairs,
Main Shaheed-e-Millat Road,
Near Hill Park,
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone no: 0346-8280070, 0346-8280071.
Download form, Free of cost from our website: umdc.us or Collect form in person and submit documents (Monday to Saturday) between 09:00 am to 04:00 from P.S.G Hospital Main Shaheed-e-Milat Road Near Hill Park Karachi.