University of Management Sciences and Technology UMT has offered the Under graduate admission for the Fall Semester 2018 in various programs, School of Engineering, School of Business and Economics, School of Science and Technology, School of Social Sciences and Humanities, Institute of Audit and Accountancy, School of Textile and Design and Institute of Applied Sciences. UMT offers 4 year undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of disciplines for the Session 2018. The undergraduate courses at UMT serve as the foundation of higher education degrees. The course work includes a general cluster of knowledge that promotes a well rounded education. Thus, the student is exposed to a variety of areas, not just their chosen field of study.
The Last Date of the Admission Entry test registration is 23rd April 2018. And The UMT Admission Entry test will be held on 29th April 2018 at 10:00 am. For registration, Rs.1000 bank draft must be deposited. The bank draft must be with the name of “UMT” from any bank. Without bank draft number no form will be accepted. Candidates can get bank draft number before to submit test registration form. Applicant must submit original copy of bank draft before the commencement of entry test on April 29, 2018.
|29th April, 2013||10:00 am||The Royal Rodale
Sports and Recreational Complex.
34th Street, Khayaban-e-Sehar, Phase-V, Ext.,
Register yourself for entry test to be held in Karachi before 23rd April, 2018.
Admission Entry test Venue:-
The Royal Rodale Sports and Recreational Complex 34th Street, Khayaban-e-Sehar, Phase-5 Ext, DHA Karachi.
- Please know that Rs.1000/- bank draft is mandatory for test registration. The bank draft should be made in favor of “UMT” from any bank. No form will be entertained without bank draft number.
- It is suggested to have bank draft number prior to submit test registration form.
- Please fill and submit the form given on the right side of this page.
- A candidate needs to submit original copy of bank draft before the start of entry test on 29th April, 2018
- The registration amount includes the following:
- Admissions form
- Test processing fee
- A candidate must bring original photo identity for entry in examination hall.
- All candidates are requested to reach the examination venue 1 hour prior to the test time.
Mr. Irfan Tahir
Head, Office of Information and Admissions
Emal: [email protected]
Mr. Abubakar Malik
Sr. Officer Admissions
Cell #: +92-300-8427684
Email: [email protected]
For the Further Details You should keep Stay with us here on this page and in the case of any query you should comment us in below section.