The University of Health and Sciences UHS Lahore is an innovative, vibrant, Internationally recognized student centered research university with 80 colleges and institutes affiliated. The University of Health Sciences UHS is going to start the transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT Post Professional Programs for the session .
If you are Interested to get the admission in this program so you should apply with in due date because UHS has invited the Applications from the Eligible candidates. Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (tDPT) 2-Year Post Professional Program offered by the UHS Lahore. The Applications form Submission Last date is 18th November, .
The University of Health Sciences Lahore offers admissions into 2-years post professional program for graduates in Physiotherapy, leading to Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (tDPT) degree.
UHS Lahore Starts Admission Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT
- On campus weekend classes and off campus web based portal.
- Annual System of Examination.
- Course duration – 2 years.
- Specialized faculty.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Physical Therapy from a HEC recognized University.
- Minimum score of 50% is required in graduation/master.
- Candidate should be working full time at some hospital/clinical setup.
Schedule of Admissions:
- Last date for submission of applications 18th November,
- 23rd November, at 02:00 P.M.
- 27th and 28th November,
- 2nd December,
Last date of fee submission
- 10th December,
Commencement of classes
- 25th December,
Application forms are available on UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk which can be downloaded.
Download Form Complete applications along-with attested copies of academic certificates, testimonials, CNIC and three recent passport size photograph must reach the office of Director (Admin & Coord) on or before 18th November, during working hours. Admissions shall be strictly merit based.