The University of Health and Sciences UHS Lahore has offered the Admission, Admissions shall be on merit and schedule of interview shall be notified later. If you are Interested to get the Admission in the UHS for the MS, MPhil and MSc Programs. So, Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to the following on-campus programs.
- M.Phil (Basic Medical Sciences)
- M.Phil (Medical Laboratory Sciences)
- M.Sc (Nursing)
UHS Lahore Postgraduate Admission 2020
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil Program
For M.Phil Basic Medical Sciences, the candidate must hold MBBS or BDS degree. However, candidates holding M.Sc or equivalent degree with outstanding academic career may aslo apply.
- For M.Phil Medical Laboratory Sciences, the candidate must hold M.Sc degree in Medical Laboratory Technology with minimum 60% marks OR he/she must hold B.SC (Hons.) in Medical Laboratory Technology with minimum 60% marks.
- The candidate must have passed GAT-General conducted by National Testing Service (NTS) with minimum 50% cumulative score.
- The candidate must have appeared in Postgraduate Entrance Test of the University of Health Sciences (U HS) Lahore for the session 2020.
- The candidate shall have to submit one-page abstract of proposed research with his/her application form.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Nursing
The candidate must possess 4-year Generic B.Sc Nursing/ 2-year Post RN B.Sc Nursing/ any other degree recognized by the University as equivalent to aforementioned degrees.
The application forms for admission can be obtained from the office of Director (Admin & HR) or downloaded from UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk. Duly filled Application Forms along with the attested copies of degrees/ certificates, experience certificates, CNIC and three passport size coloured photographs must reach the office of the Director (Admin & HR) on or before November, 2020.Incomplete applications shall not be entertained. The candidate must deposit the processing fee of RS. 500/- through Bank Challan at National Bank of Pakistan Sheikh Zayed Hospital Branch, Lahore (A/C #1711-6) or attach a Bank Draft of the same amount in the name of Treasurer UHS with his/her Application Form. Those who are in service and applicants desirous to attend the course on deputation basis must apply through proper channel.