The University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar is going to conduct the Entry test for the BSc and BS Engineering programs admission 2018. B.Sc Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Sciences and Bachelor of Architecture Programs, Session 2018. Online Applications are invited for Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Science & Bachelor of Architecture programs of the University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar.
The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or FATA, AJK and Northern Areas (Gilgit Baltistan) seeking admission in Engineering Programmes of UET Peshawar and its satellite campuses (Mardan, Bannu, Abbottabad, Kohat and Jalozai) on OPEN MERIT /RESERVED QUOTAS / NON-SUBSIDED SCHEME OR RECIPROCAL BASIS must appear in the Entrance Test.
Candidates seeking admission in Computer Science and Architecture may also apply for Entrance Test of ETEA. Online entry test form is available at , candidates have to submit entry test fee of Rs.1500/- (non refundable) in any branch of United Bank Ltd throughout Pakistan. Account title is UET admission fee and account number is 205505522.
On successful fee deposit, candidate will receive a receipt having 9 digits transaction number, 4 digits bank branch code and date of transaction. The information will be used as authentication key to online registration form. On successful submission of online registration, candidate will get online entrance test card having his/her Roll Number and test center printed on it.
Here we are providing you the UET Entry test Schedule and Dates for the Appearing in the UET Entry test 2018. The Entrance Test will be held at Peshawar, Abbottabad and Swat simultaneously. Applicants who have appeared in various Boards (BISE’s) will be allocated test centers as
- Abbottabad Board : Abbottabad Centre Ayub Medical College
- Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat, Peshawar Centre : (in Front of Khyber Medical College, Peshawar)
- Bannu, DIKhan Boards : Cricket Ground
- Swat and Malakand Board Swat Centre
- Federal and all other Boards : Peshawar Center
ENTRANCE TEST SCHEDULE:-
|Entrance Test online registration available from||15-06-2018|
|Deadline for online Registration (Registration Fee submission date)||17-07-2018 |
(up-to 4:00 pm)
|Entrance Test (all centers)||18-08-2018 |
(at 8.00 am
|Announcement of result of Entrance Test||20-08-2018|
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) in Pakistan, or an equivalent examination overseas, and have obtained at least 60% un-adjusted marks, with combination of subjects listed at serial No.3 below.
- Candidates who have appeared in Intermediate Part -II (Pre-Engineering) examination and are awaiting their results. However, they must submit their results before the last date of submission of application form for admission.
- Candidates must have the following combination of subjects:
- For all Engineering and Non-Engg. Programs: Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- For Computer Systems Engg. Computer Software Engg and Computer Science: Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.
Candidates who have passed three-years post-matric Diploma of Associate
- Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech exam and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks are eligible for Entrance Test against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only (not for open merit seats).
Important Note :-
Candidates who appeared in the Entrance Test shall be required to obtain Undergraduate Prospectus and submit admission forms for all categories including Non-Engineering Programs as per admission schedule to be announced by the University after the conduct of entrance test.