University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar has announced the Entrance test ETEA Test Schedule 2018 for the Admission in various programs Engineering programs, Architecture programs and BS Computer science programs. The Admission session 2018 will be start from the month august and its entrance test registration from the 15th June 2018 and its form submission dead line is 17th July 2018 up to 4:00 PM. Entrance test will be conducted on 18 August 2018 at 8:00 AM and its result announcement date is 20 August 2018.
Online Applications are invited for Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Science and Bachelor of Architecture programs of the University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar. The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or FATA, AJK and Northern Areas (Gilgit Baltistan) seeking admission in Engineering Programs of UET Peshawar and its satellite campuses (tv1ardan, Bannu, Abbottabad, Kohat and Jalozai) on OPEN MERIT /RESERVED QUOTAS / NON-SUBSIDISED SCHEME OR RECIPROCAL BASIS must appear in the Entrance Test.
Candidates seeking admission in Computer Science and Architecture may also apply for Entrance Test of ETEA. Online entry test form is available at www.ermentrancetest.pk. candidates have to submit entry test fee of Rs. 1500/- (non refundable) in any branch of United Bank Ltd throughout Pakistan. Account title is UET admission fee and account number is 205505522.
On successful fee deposit, candidate will receive a receipt having 9 digits transaction number, 4 digits bank branch code and date of transaction. The information will be used as authentication key to online registration form. On successful submission of online registration, candidate will get online entrance test card having his/her Roll Number and test center printed on it.
The Entrance Test will be held at Peshawar, Abbottabad and Swat simultaneously Applicants who have appeared in various Boards (BISEs) will be allocated test centers as follows:
- Abbottabad Board : Abbottabad Center Ayub Medical College
- Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat, Bannu, DIKhan Boards : Peshawar Center Cricket Ground
- Swat And Malakand Board : Swat Center
- Federal and all other Boards : Peshawar Center
Entrance Test Schedule:-
- Entrance Test online registration available from | 15-06-2018
- Deadline for online Registration (Registration Fee submission date) | 17-0 7-20 18
- Entrance Test (all centers) | 18-08-2018
- Announcement of result of Entrance Test | 20-08-2018
Important Note :-
All candidates seeking admission in Engineering Universities / Colleges (Govt. or Private Sector) located within the geographical territory of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall have to appear in the centralized Entrance Test to be conducted by ETEA on 18th August. 2013. Candidates who appeared in the Entrance Test shall be required to obtain, Undergraduate Prospectus and submit admission forms for all categories, including Non-Engineering Programs as per admission schedule to be announced by the University after the conduct of entrance test.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) in Pakistan, or an equivalent examination overseas, and have obtained at least 60% un-adjusted marks, with combination of subjects listed at serial No.3 below.
- Candidates who have appeared in Intermediate Part -II (Pre-Engineering) examination and are awaiting their results. However, they must submit their results before the last date of submission of application form for admission.
- Candidates must have the following combination of subjects: For all Engineering and Non-Engg. Programmes: Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- For Computer Systems Engg. Computer Software Engg and Computer Science: Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Candidates who have passed three-years post-matric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech exam and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks are eligible for Entrance Test against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only (not for open merit seats).
For the Further Information about the UET Peshawar ETEA Entrance Test Schedule 2018 keep stay with us here on this page because here we are providing you the complete Information about it and if you have any query about it so you should share with us here in below given comment section. check UET Peshawar Announced the ETEA Test Schedule 2018 from here. Ask any question regarding to UET Peshawar Announced the ETEA Test Schedule 2018.