Here check the complete criteria of the UET Lahore Fall Admission 2021 Form, Last Date, test dates. The University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore has offered the Admission 2021 for the Bachelor Engineering program of the Various technologies like BS engineering and BSC Engineering programs for Fall 2021 SO here we are providing you the Eligibility criteria, Entry test Information, and Admission Dates and Schedule as well. Entry Test For B.Sc and Bachelor Programs Offered by Engineering Universities of Punjab. The Entry test has a total of 100 questions divided into four portions. There are the negative marking criteria is here like (+4) Marks for the correct answer and (-1) Mark is for the wrong answer. Maximum marks as such are 400.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION:
Following the Entry Test, undergraduate admissions will be announced in the second half of August 2021. Prospective candidates aspiring to apply for admission to B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs of the University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore. Its constituent campuses/ colleges advise preparing the following documents well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for admission. No application shall be entertained without the following required documents.
ENTRY TEST 2021:
It is announced for the information of all concerned that this year a Combined Entry Test for entry into B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs would be conducted. Therefore, the Combined Entry Test is expected to be held in August 2021. Applications will be invited from the second week of July.
UET Lahore Fall Admission 2021 Form Last Date
All prospective candidates who plan to appear in the Combine Entry Test to prepare their Computer National Identity card (CNIC) or B-form Issued by NADRA, well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for the Entry Test.
- Three compulsory portions comprising of 70 questions are:
- Mathematics (30 questions);
- Physics (30 questions);
- English (10 questions).
The candidate will choose either Chemistry or Statistics or Computer Science for the remaining 30 questions. Kindly note that Chemistry is compulsory for candidates with Pre-engineering or DAE backgrounds. Candidates choosing Computer Science or Statistics must have the requisite subject combination in Intermediate and will only be eligible to apply in restricted programs as stated in the prospectus of Engineering Universities.
- There are four versions of the Entry Test. All four versions have the same set of questions, however, the sequence of compulsory subjects, multiple-choice options, and sequence of questions in each version is different.
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science and Statistics questions have been set from the syllabus of F.Sc (Intermediate). Efforts have been made to set the questions from those topics of F.Sc (Intermediate) that are common to ‘A’ level British System syllabus.
- The 10 questions of the English portion have 5 questions of English comprehension and 5 questions of Synonyms. In English comprehension, the candidates will have a paragraph to read and answer the questions.
The purpose of the Entry Test is to check the competency/ skill level attained by the candidates during the Intermediate level studies.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form from NADRA.
- Certificate, Diploma, Degree, or Detail of Marks Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is i.e. H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
- Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
- Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain an Equivalence Certificate from I.B.C.C. (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen).
- If you are applying against reserve seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis, you have to submit following additional documents:
- An employment certificate in original (on Form-VIII) of applicant’s Parent (father/mother)in a foreign country issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
- Form-VIII is available from our website or can obtain from the office of the undersigned.
- A photocopy of the resident visa of applicant’s Parent (father/mother), attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
- Orphan candidates meeting eligibility requirements may sponsor their real brother, real maternal or real paternal uncle.
- Such candidates shall submit an attested photocopy of the father’s death certificate along with Form-VIII and acceptable proof of relationship with the sponsor.
- In case of maternal uncle, nikah-nama of parents and other related documents are mandatory to confirm the relationship.
Note : Scanned / faxed copy of employment certificate and visa shall not entertain.