UET Lahore Distance Learning Program Admissions Has announced admission the Some various programs of the Distance Learning 2023 Master In Applied Chemistry, Master Of applied Mathematics, Master of Physics, And Master of Business Administration. The application will be filled out and Submitted online So you can Fill applications here and you can download applications from here.
Application Processing fees will be Rs. 800/- is to be deposited in Account No 01280005533303 with Habib Bank Limited through the bank challan form which is available here you can download it and print it. Here Below mentioned that Applications on prescribed forms are invited for admission to the Different courses through the Distance learning (DL) program 2023.
UET Lahore Distance Learning Program Admissions 2023
- Master of Applied Chemistry
- Master of Applied Mathematics
- Master of Applied Physics
- Master of Business Administration
UET DL Admission Schedule:
|Last date of application||Not Announced|
|Date of test and Interview in Chemistry||
|Date of test and Interview in Mathematics||
|Date of test and Interview in Physics||
|Date of test and Interview in Business Administration||
UET Salient Features of Programs 2023:
- Master in Applied Sciences (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics) and Business Administration (MBA) is a full-time degree program.
- Eligibility criteria: Applicant must have passed BA/BSc (14-years of education) with 1st Division from HEC recognized University with relevant major. He/she must have a minimum of 50% score on the admission test.
- The minimum and maximum time limit for completion of the degree is 2 years and 4 years respectively.
- The Minimum requirement for fulfillment of the degree is 60-70 credit hours of coursework delivered via internet, CDs, and Instructional materials. There is an opportunity for electives in 2nd year.
- Research projects and lab. work will be carried out at the main campus in the respective departments, while examinations will be conducted at Study Centers of UET, KSK, and Faisalabad Campuses.
- Term/Semester System of Examination: There shall be two terms/semesters of 17-18 weeks each, in each academic year.
- There will be no difference in curriculum, the examination paper, and degrees offered between on-campus and DL students.
- DL program will allow students to maintain their full-time job, and other responsibilities like family while advancing their education.
For admission information and further details please visit Studysols and for the Merit list keep visiting here in case of any query you can comment us in the given below comment session.