UET Lahore Admissions 2023 Undergraduate Programs Registration Online. University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore has offered the different Undergraduate Programs Admissions 2023. The Admission is started and Advise all candidates that they do not wait for the last of admission and apply now as soon as possible. Normally University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore Admissions entry test held in the month of July But now the Admission entry test will be held in the month of August 2023.
It Advises Interested candidates that they must be in possession of the following documents before August 2023. Candidates are required to submit certain Attested documents (Testimonial) along with the application for Entry Test and for Admission. If you include any query with regards to admissions that can be solved satisfactorily on the telephone, you may dial Convener, Admission Committee at 99029216, and 99029452 at 99029470 during functioning hours. And Contact at 042-99029452, 99029216, 99029470.
UET Lahore Admissions 2023 Undergraduate Programs Registration Online
- Domicile Certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Computerized B-form from NADRA Office.
- Certificate, Diploma, Degree or Detailed Marks sheet Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought like H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
- Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
- Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications like (A-levels) must obtain an Equivalence Certificate from I.B.C.C. (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen).
- If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis you are required to submit the following additional documents which are mentioned below here.
- An employment certificate in original (on Form-VIII) of applicant’s Parent (father/mother)in a foreign country issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from the office of the undersigned.
- A photocopy of the resident visa of the applicant’s parent (father/mother), attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
- Orphan candidates meeting eligibility requirements may be sponsored by their real brother, real maternal, or real paternal uncle. Such candidates shall submit an attested photocopy of the father’s death certificate along with Form-VIII and acceptable proof of relationship with the sponsor.
Note: Scanned or faxed copy of employment certificate and visa will not be entertained.
If you have any queries in this admission process so please comment us here below comment session. And for more information and updates about the University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore Admission 2023 Keep in touch with Studysols.