UET Lahore 2021 Entry Test Date Schedule BSC Engineering and Technology. The University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore has announced the Notice for the Admission 2021 and the Entry test will be conducted together for the BSc Engineering and BSc Technology. Notice for Preparation of Documents for Entry Test and Undergraduate Admission 2021 And the Application form submission will start from the 2nd week of July.
UET Lahore ENTRY TEST 2021:-
It is announced for the information of all concerned that this year a Combined Entry Test for
entry into B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs would be conducted. The Combined Entry Test is expected to be held in August 2021. Applications will be invited from the second week of July. All prospective candidates who plan to appear in Combined Entry Test are advised to prepare their Computerized National Identity card (CNIC) or B-form Issued by NADRA, well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for the Entry Test.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION:-
Following the Entry Test, undergraduate admissions will be announced in the second half of August 2021. Prospective candidates aspiring to apply for admission to B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs of the University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore, and its constituent campuses/ colleges are advised to prepare the following documents well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for admission. No application shall be entertained without the following required documents.
UET Lahore Entry Test Date Schedule 2021 Announced
1. Domicile Certificate.
2. Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-form from NADRA.
3. Certificate, Diploma, Degree, or Detailed Marks Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought i.e. H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
4. Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
5. Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain an Equivalence Certificate from I.B.C.C. (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen).
6. If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis, you are required to submit the following additional documents:-
i. An employment certificate in original (on Form-VIII) of applicant’s Parent (father/mother)in a foreign country issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from the office of the undersigned.
ii. A photocopy of the resident visa of the applicant’s parent (father/mother), attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
iii. Orphan candidates meeting eligibility requirements may be sponsored by their real brother, real maternal, or real paternal uncle. Such candidates shall submit an attested photocopy of the father’s death certificate along with Form-VIII and acceptable proof of relationship with the sponsor. In the case of a maternal uncle, nikah-name of parents and other related documents are required to confirm the relationship.
Scanned/faxed copy of employment certificate and visa shall not be entertained.
For further details visit our website: admission.uet.edu.pk, uet.edu.pk or
contact telephone numbers 042-99029452, 042-99029216.’
- UET Lahore Admission 2021
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2021 Schedule
- UET Taxila Admission Entry Test 2021
- UET Entry Test 2021 Dates Lahore and Taxila