The University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore has announced the Admission notice already and the Admission applications will be received respectively, For the BSc Civil Engineering Last date of the Admission Application form Submission is the Monday 14th October 2019 and UCP Entry test Thursday 17th October 2019, And Faculty of the Doctor of Pharmacy Admission Application Forms Submission Last Date is Saturday 28th October 2019.
B.Sc. (Civil Engineering) Eligibility :-
F.Sc. Pre-Engineering / A Level or equivalent in relevant Discipline with Minimum 60% marks and having appeared in Entry Test conducted by UET, Lahore or UCP.
Last Date of Application Monday, 14 October, 2019
Zero Visit by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) was conducted on 17.09.2019. Note: The applicants who have already applied for other disciplines may add option for Civil Engineering. UCP-Entry Test Thursday, 17 October,2019
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) 5 years degree program
- F.Sc. (Pre-medical) minimum 605 marks or equivalent qualification.
- A-level students are required to submit IBCC Equivalence Certificate.
M.Phil (Pharmaceutics) 2 years degree program
- Pharm D/ B.Pharmacy or equivalent from PCP
- HEC recognized institutes having minimum 2.50 CGPA in semester system and 2nd division in annual system.
- Test/ Interview
- Other conditions as prescribed by the HEC for the degree program.
Last Date to Apply: 28 September, 2019
- Merit Scholarships on the basis of academic performance in last examination.
- Scholarships for PGC Alumni
- Admission Forms are available from Admission Office
- Monday to Saturday, 8 A.M to 5 P.M
- Application forms may be downloaded from UCP website wwvksucp.edu.pk
Admission is granted strictly on merit which is determined on the basis of marks obtained in the following examinations:
- HSSC – A – Levels/ Equivalent Exam Results
- Entry Test – This test has 30% weight age and is considered for eligibility only.
NOTE: The merit and waiting lists are posted on the website and the notice board of Faculty. Admission letters to the successful applicants are issued and the fees are to be paid within three days after the issuance of these letters.