You are going to get information about traffic problems in Pakistan and their solutions. Traffic is one of the major problems that are available in Pakistan. And this is getting worst day by day. And due to this traffic accidents are increasing and major issues are developed after this. The situation on the roads is really major these accidents occur due to broken roads and uneducated peoples. This situation is really critical and we all have to resolve this problem. Government should take steps for improving roads and all the dumps should be filled. And we all should take care of lanes that are made by the officials for getting out of these problems.
These traffic problems are worst in the big cities of Pakistan in which there are Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, and Hyderabad. We will give you the causes of this traffics and all the major things that are available here in Pakistan. And we all have to work at our positions and work hard for it.
Traffic Problems in Pakistan and Their Solutions
- Now we will give causes of traffic problem in Pakistan
- The small road for the number of cars and motorcycles
- Broken roads as people don’t like to move on broken roads they use to cross from other lanes and with this traffic occurs
- Old trucks and cars almost 50-year-old cars are still running on the road and the damage in a midway so traffic caused
- Lack of traffic sense among peoples and these are the major reasons for traffic in Pakistan.
- Corruption among traffic police officers
- The solution to these problems is to make the condition of roads better
- Create traffic awareness among peoples
- Inter cities train among cities
- Different timings of starting and closing offices and schools
- Make strict law
- Old cars should scrape
So, these all are the major causes of traffic and these solutions will be really helpful to you all. However, these all methods will be according to the new problems and their solution. Therefore, these are the most important things that you can do among peoples and all of you have to keep reading information.