Here all viewers now looking from this page Punjab Laptops Tabs Scholarships 2024-25 stsi.org.pk Apply Online. In this way, the STSI Laptop Scholarship Phase 1 Session 2024 stsi.org.pk Apply Online Test Dates are available here. So, the candidates of the middle, as well as matric and under-intermediate students, are calling to apply online. However, the candidates can get these application forms from the website of STSI online. Online applications will only be accepted by the organization. Therefore, the advice for every student is to apply online and within the time for this scholarship.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- All students of middle classes are eligible for this scholarship
- Metric both parts of the Ninth and Tenth classes are eligible
- All intermediate male and female students are eligible
- Lastly, the eligibility criteria are having a Punjab Domicile as well as CNIC or B-form which is necessary.
Laptops and scholarship rates explained:
- The number of Laptops = 50
- As well as the scholarships quantity = 50
- However, the time duration of the scholarship will be one year with twenty-thousand
- In fact, all laptops will be provided at the district level.
Punjab Laptops Tabs Scholarships 2024-25 stsi.org.pk Apply Online
For the interested candidates, we are giving some important terms and conditions to follow according to the rules. In this way, all students should keep in mind these conditions before application of the form.
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidates should apply separately for the laptop scheme as well as the scholarship scheme online.
- However, the candidates who will fall on merit will be called for tests as well as interviews.
- On the other hand, the organization has complete rights to update the terms and conditions at any time.
- So, there is no TA/DA for any candidate due to his test or interview expense
- There is no acceptance of the application after the due date.
- In this way, the fee is not refundable for any candidate.
- The test will be conducted from the relevant class of the student.
Lastly, the students who can follow the above terms should also remember the syllabus of this scheme. In this way, the English subject is 45 percent as well as Urdu and Islamiyat is 10 percent. On the other hand, math and science are having 10 percent and general knowledge 25 percent in the syllabus. However, the test pattern is the basis of MCQs in this exam. So, the total marks are 100, and passing marks are required 50 for a scholarship. The further query can be discussed in the comments section.