The good news for the students of metric as well as intermediate is that the scholarship is given by the standard testing services agency. In this way, the STSI Laptop Scheme Roll Number Slip 2023 PM Scholarships Punjab Sindh KPK is available. So, the students are calling to apply for this opportunity to get the laptops as well as scholarships. However, this scholarship scheme is coming from the STSI of Islamabad for all Punjab divisions. In this way, the students of Middle-class Metric and intermediate can apply for the application. However, the applications are available at the website of www.stsi.org.pk for the students. In this way, the applications only will receive from the online process.
Eligibility for the Applicants:
- The students who are studying in the 8th class can apply.
- On the other hand, the students of the 9th and 10th classes are also eligible for this.
- However, the students of intermediate who are studying in part one, as well as part 2, can apply for this.
- Lastly, the important this is domicile Or CNIC, as well as B-form, should be from Punjab.
However, it is phase one for the students to get a chance of scholarship from the STSI in Punjab. So, the Laptops are equal to 100 in fact the scholarships are also equal to 100 for the students. Therefore, the scholarship amount will be 10,000 per head for the eligible candidates. However, the duration of the scholarship will be one year.
STSI Laptop Scheme Roll Number Slip 2023 PM Scholarships Punjab Sindh KPK
The students who want to apply for this scholarship, as well as the laptop scheme, should remember the terms and conditions. In this way, the terms and conditions are going available here for the students. So, you can follow them to get the proper way of scholarships.
Terms and Conditions:
- The students should apply for the laptop scheme and scholarship scheme separately for both.
- The students who will fall on merit will call for the interview as well as for the test.
- There is no TA/DA for the students who will call for the test and interview.
- Lastly, the details of the application form are available on the official website of stsi.org.pk.
Syllabus for Test:
The students should also keep in mind the syllabus of the test for this scheme that is listed below.
- The subject of English will cover 45% marks
- Basic Math will cover 10%
- General Science and Current Affairs 10%
- General Knowledge is covering 25% marks
- Lastly, Urdu/Islamiyat is covering 10% of marks
In the end, if you have any questions regarding this scheme of STSI just comment below. We will try to guide you as much as possible.