The students of master’s degree who apply for admission to Sindh University can check their Sindh University Merit List 2022 online. So, the merit list OR selection list of bachelor degree programs and master degree programs is available online. In this way, the candidates can check their respective program merit list from Sindh University. Here you will get complete details about the merit list and the process of checking the merit list in this post. So, read this post to check your name in the first merit list of Sindh University. However, the 2nd merit list Sind University and 3rd merit list will also appear on this website. In this way, the candidates will be able to check all merit lists according to the provisional merit/selection list from this page.
The candidates who are looking at the merit list of bachelor’s degree programs can check their name according to the department. In this way, they need to follow these instructions to check their provisional merit list of Sindh University. So, the details are here for all students to check their merit list.
Sindh University Merit List 2022
Sindh University Merit List 2022 Department Wise
- Firstly, go to the official website of Sindh University and open the admission section.
- After that, go to the master’s degree merit lists area of the top section.
- Now, click on the provisional merit list department-wise 2022.
- You will reach on the merit list page which is also available here
- Now, select the shift of morning/evening and campus
- After that Select the program and select the 1st merit list/2nd merit list/3rd merit list
- The merit list will be available on your screen.
Actually, the schema of the percentage for the merit list is available on the official website. In this way, the 20 percent marks of SSC, 30 percent marks of HSSC, and 50 percent marks are counting of Bachelor degree for the merit list. In this way, if your name is in the merit list/selection list of the master degree program, you can get the admission fee Challan from the E-Portal of the University. However, the individual candidate’s merit list for the master’s degree program is available on the above link. So, you can open it and get your name on the merit list. After that, you need to provide your CNIC number to get the fee Challan for the further requirements.