Here you can find the Sindh Police Special Security SSU Commandos Jobs NTS Application Form, Sample Paper Test Dates. Sindh Police Special Security (SSU) Commandos Jobs Merit Candidates List Test Interviews Dates. Special Security Unite SSU Sindh Police Commandos Jobs NTS test candidates list last date for apply test interviews dates successful candidates list also here.
Special Security Unit (SSU) is one of the specialized units of the Sindh Police with its distinctive operational characteristics i.e. it performs security and counterterrorism functions simultaneously yet with remarkable precision, accuracy and professionalism. Special Security Unite in Sindh materializing the vision of the then President of Pakistan, Mr. Asif Ali Zardari, the SSU came into existence as a specialized security unit.
It started with the mandate of providing security to Very Very Important Personalities (VVIPs). However, with increasing challenges and risks to peace and VVIPs’ security, the role of the SSU has been growing to accommodate the arising security and counter terrorism needs of Sindh Police. Owing to dynamic leadership, dedicated staff and professional innovative approach towards contemporary issues, the SSU is known as the bright face of Sindh Police.
Special Security Unit (SSU) Job Opportunities Sindh Police Vacant Posts Commandos recruitment with required qualification experience detail available here.
Salary package Rs 42,000/- per month
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts at Special Security Unit (SSU) from candidates having Sindh domicile.
Police Commandos (BPS-05):
Age limit: 18 to 28 years
Lady Police Commandos (BPS-05):
Age limit: 18 to 28 years
Constable Driver (BPS-05):
Qualification: Matric LTV Driving License Holder
Age limit: 18 to 28 years
Sindh Police Special Security SSU Commandos Jobs NTS Application Form, Sample Paper Test Dates
1. Police Commando (BPS-05)
Download Application Form
- Written test will be conducted by National Testing Services (NTS).
- The applicant is required to appear in an examination including physical, written medical, aptitude and driving only for drivers tests.
- No relaxation will be given in required age, physical fitness and educational qualification.
- On detail scrutiny of the application, documents and character verification, if candidate founds ineligible, his candidature will be cancelled.
- Prescribed application form can be obtained / submitted on payment of registration / processing fees and showing original CNIC.
- Forms will be issued & submitted at Special Security Unit (SSU) headquarter Hassan sqare near Aziz Bhatti Police Station Karachi.
Note: Application forms must be submitted at the headquarter of issuance.
- Women & minority quota also considered as per rule.
- All candidates should submit their application on prescribed form along with attested copies of domicile, PRC, educational document, CNIC, 04 recent passport size photographs etc.
- Application will be accepted on issued original prescribed form along with file cover
- A candidate already in Government service must fill in prescribed form “B”.
- Higher education / qualification will be given preference for all vacancies.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- Last Date of registration 31th July
The SSU strictly adheres to the policy of merit, transparency, nondiscrimination and fairness in the recruitment. In implementing this policy in letter and spirit, the SSU takes all necessary steps from advertisement of vacancies to final selection. The importance of strict measures lies in the fact that the SSU personnel are normally required to undergo vigorous physical training to become a commando. The following explains the action the SSU takes to achieve this objective:
- We will provide merit list and selected candidates list with also successful candidates list also check here from.
- Vacant positions are advertised in all leading newspapers and in all languages spoken in Sindh Province.
- Ordinarily application forms are issued and accepted for further processing at Range level making it easy for candidate from remote areas to
- participate in the recruitment process.
- All candidates without exception are issued application forms containing their snaps taken at application issue counter.
- The application forms of only eligible candidates meeting the prescribed physical standards are accepted for further processing.
- All eligible candidates are informed of their registration for selection examinations.
- The screening of candidates for the next phase of selection is carried out through National Testing Service (NTS) test. Only successful candidates are considered for further assessments.
- The candidates making it to the second phase are tested for their physical fitness requiring completion of certain distance within stipulated time and pushups. Only successful candidates are considered for further assessments.
- In the third phase of selection, the candidates are subjected to psychological assessment. Again, only successful candidates are invited for the interview.
- The candidates qualifying psychological test are interviewed to check their competency and suitability for the position. Only successful candidates are considered for recruitment subject to issue of medical fitness certificate by Police Hospital.
- The character verification of the candidates declared medically fit is carried out through his area police station and Special Branch.
- The educational and professional transcripts produced by candidates with their application forms are verified through concerned institution.
- Finally, the successful candidates are issued appointment letters and sent for induction training followed by Anti-Terrorist and VVIP Protection Courses.
For more information contact us on these numbers# 021 – 99244642 Fax: 021 – 99243865.
Sindh Police Special Security (SSU) Commandos Jobs 2015 NTS test application forms and selected merit candidates list test interviews dates with final candidates successful list also available here. If you have any problem for get lists then write us in comments section below.