Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto medical university is the only public sector Medical University of the Capital, chartered by the Federal Government. University is offering a residency Training Program in 32 disciplines in clinical sciences and M.Phil. & Ph.D. in 12 disciplines of basic medical sciences. Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto medical university Islamabad Entry Test 2023 NTS Form Download is available here on this page. Candidates interested in the above-mentioned Programmers will have to appear in the tests of GAT (Medicine & Allied), GAT (Surgery & Allied), GAT (Dentistry & Allied), GAT (Chemical Pathology), GAT (Hematology), GAT (Biochemistry) and GAT (General) according to their choice of the selected field. Here you can find also SZABMU PIMS Islamabad Entry Test date, candidate list, answer key, and entry test results.
Those candidates who have passed the above-mentioned GAT tests will be eligible for Admission to Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University and its affiliated institutions viz FGPC, HAS, etc. Non-Medical Graduate can apply in M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programmers if they have qualifications in the relevant discipline.
Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto medical university Islamabad Entry Test 2023 NTS Form Download
- Pakistani Nationals including AJK, Foreigners can also apply.
- Candidate must possess MBBS/BDS or equivalent degree registered by PMDC.
- Permanent valid registration with PMDC.
- Must possess a one-year house job from a PMDC recognized institution.
- A candidate who is completing their house job till 31st July 2023 can also apply.
- In the case of a foreign candidate, a valid registration certificate of their own country’s council shall be required.
- Those already in possession of FCPS/MD, MRCP, or US board in internal Medicine or General Surgery can also apply for sub-specialty training programs. They will be exempted for up to 2-3 years period and will have to undergo a further 3 years training only.
Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.org.pk. Applications must be received at the given address of NTS Head Quarter, Islamabad. NTS shall not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service. Please submit your test fee through a prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL, or ABL. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip are Mandatory for test entry. TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for interviews.