Here we will be discussing the latest Shahbaz Sharif Scooty Scheme Registration Form 2023 which subsidized motorcycle schemes for women launched by the Government of Punjab. It’s a very great radical step by the Chief Minister of Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif so he wants to see all Pakistani women on wheels and it’s part of history. Mostly those women who are very happy to get Scooty through online registration subsidized scheme so must fulfill the complete eligibility criteria and follow also full instructions regarding the application procedure and online registration. All the interested, eligible, talented, energetic and occupy female candidates can obtain the application form by the online branch of the Bank of Punjab and after that attach with it all the required necessary educational documents, a Copy of CNIC, fresh passport size photographs, Punjab domicile certificate, secondary school certificate, salary certificate.
In case of student confirmation letter of income by their parents and also original deposit slips of fee of Rs.3000/- (which is non-refundable) so these all documents must be reached to the following bank of Punjab address latest due date of 25th February 2023. Now today you must be applied because it’s a very well opportunity for all interested women. According to the eligibility criteria, there are all points mentioned below and you must follow these steps so if you will be fulfilling the eligibility criteria regarding the Shahbaz sharif Scooty scheme registration form 2023 then you will be liable to get a subsidized motorcycle through that good scheme.
Shahbaz Sharif Scooty Scheme Registration 2023
1. Women’s age limit is required from 18 to 40 years.
2. Women must be having the original computerized national identity card (CNIC) issued by the NADRA.
3. Women must be having a learner and motorcycle driving license at the time of submission application form.
4. Punjab domicile and women must be the owner of the business, servant, or student in these five districts such as Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Sargodha, Rawalpindi
5. Candidate should not exceed the monthly salary of Rs.30,000/- and if the candidate is a student then their guardian/parents’ salary should not exceed Rs.30,000/-
6. Women candidates must be having a matric degree / Secondary school certificate (SSC) certificate.
7. If the applicant is a student so then attached the permission letter from the guardian/parents along with one witness.
All the interested, eligible, talented, and motivated women candidates must be fulfilling the complete eligibility criteria steps mentioned above for the Shahbaz Sharif Scooty Scheme 2023, and the Last date to apply: is 25th February 2023.