You are looking for admission in roots international School system if yes, you are right place. The Roots International School Admission 2021 Fee Structure and more details are available here. So, the Roots international schools and colleges are one of the scheduled institutes. In fact, they have their own admission system. Normally, the admission opens from March to August on all campuses but registration opens throughout the year. However, the entry test is compulsory to clear to start education in such a big institution.
So, the Roots International School System believes in competition. In fact, merit and strongly follows its policy for merit. Even, it picks only the talented students who fulfill all their requirements and proves their selves on merit. However, the prospectus and admission forms are available on all campuses of the roots international school system and colleges.
How to Get Admission?
The process of admission is a little difficult in the roots international school system by fulfilling all requirements of management. The admission forms along with the prospectus are available on all campuses. So, just simply submit the form to clear the qualifying test.
Roots International School Fee Structure 2021
After getting qualified from the test submit an admission form along with the following documents:
- 2 most recent photographs.
- A copy of the character certificate from the previous institute.
- A copy of the provisional certificate from the previous institute.
- Original institute leaving certificate from the previous institute.
- You’re most recent progress/ result card from the previous school.
- An attested copy of your Birth certificate or B-Form.
- A copy of Parents/Guardian CNIC
Simply submit the admission form along with all these documents at the school admission window. The price of the prospectus is rupees 1400 at all campuses of Roots International School System.
Fee Structure in Roots International School System:
Following fee will be charged from the students at the time of admission;
- The registration fee is not refundable later on.
- Admission Fee which is not refundable.
- Security fee which is refundable.
- Tuition Fee with the facility to pay monthly, semiannually, or annually as you feel better.
- Annual resource charges are payable one time a year. Or at the time of admission
- However, some miscellaneous charges are also here in the form of:
- Student computerize ID card charges
- Information and communication Technology charges.
- Laboratory fee
- School badge and branded bag fee
- Exams charges and monthly test fee
Federal and Excel registration fee which the school directly pays to the British council. All these fees are payable either in one attempt or by installments system. Keep remembering the decision of admission taken by management is final and not challengeable. Just prepare for the qualifying test and proves yourself to be a member of Roots International School System.