The Quaid-i-Azam University, is a public research university located in Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan. Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad: QAU Islamabad invites all students from whole Pakistan for Master Degree Program, Bachelor Programs and Post graduate Programs 2023 for Spring Session. Applications are invited for admission to Master’s program from the applicants who possess at least a second class Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized University in the following subjects by January – 2023 positively:
QAU University Islamabad Admission Spring 2023 Application Form Download
Note: Minimum duration of all the above mentioned M.Sc/MBA/BBS program is 2-years (4-semesters) and MBA (1 ½ Years) (3-semesters).
- The priorities of the subjects shall remain intact till the applicant gets admission against his/ her first priority OR finalization of the admission process whichever is earlier. The dues/ fee paid by the applicant, according to the earlier merit list shall automatically be shifted/ adjusted accordingly if his/ her name appeared in a subsequent list against the filled priorities;
- In case of incorrect/ misleading information or concealment of facts, the University shall have a right to refuse/ cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the University.
- The applicants are advised to fill the priorities carefully. The priorities may be changed by 28-12-2023 by paying a fee of Rs.5000/-. After this date, the applicants will only be allowed to add self finance in the initially opted priority, but with a penalty of Rs.5000/-.
- No call letter shall be sent separately for written test or interview; applicants are advised to visit the QAU Website frequently.
- To avoid any inconvenience please attach all the required documents with the admission forms within stipulated time/ period. However, the last date to submit left-over documents such as B.A/ B.Sc. Result Cards/ NAT-II/ GAT General results (For MBA/ MPA/ BBS only) domicile etc. along with the required fee amounting to Rs.1000/- is 08-01-2023;
- Data of all applicants shall be available on the University website on 26-12-2023; and will be refreshed on 09-01-2023.
- Please contact QAU Information Centre at the back of Askari Bank, QAU Branch by e-mail ([email protected]) or by phone No. 051-90642036, to rectify the errors/ mistakes in the data, if any, by 28-12-2023 at the latest;
- The Admission Forms sent by Post/Courier/TCS must reach in the University on or before 23-12-2023. No Admission Form will be received after due date in any case.
More Detail and apply for Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Master Admission Spring 2011 Program
Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Master Admission Spring Post graduate Programs 2023, Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad.