Quaid E Azam University Islamabad Undergraduate Admission department has announced the Notice for the various programs for the Spring Semester 2023 in Some various Programs MBA 1.5 and 2 Years Program and Bachelors of Business Studies (BBS) admission Application Forms prescribed are invited for the admission in the MBA and BBS session 2023 Last date of the Application submission date is January 2023 . An applicant seeking admission to the MBA program shall apply on the prescribed Admission Form. The Admission Forms along-with the prospectus can be obtained.
- The QAU Campus branches of Habib Bank Ltd. and Askari Bank Ltd. Rs.800/- OR
- Click here below Link to Download Application Form and send it along with a Bank Draft/Pay Order of 800/- in favor of “Treasure, Quaid-i-Azam University”
- Three copies of the prescribed Admission Form duly filled in and supported by the attested copies of educational certificates/degrees may be submitted at Admission Camp Office at the back of DRSM (Central)
- Incomplete and late application forms shall not be entertained.
Quaid E Azam University Islamabad Undergraduate Admission 2023
|1.||MBA||1½ Years||At least 2nd Division in BBA (4 years), BBS (2 years)B.Com (4 years), M.Com, ACMA, ACA and MBA (16 years), MPA (16 years), and other 4 years business degrees.|
|2.||MBA||2 Years||At least 2nd Division in BCS (4 years), BIT (4 years), MBBS, BE, and other non-business 4 years Bachelor.|
|1.||BBS||2 years||At least 2nd Division in BA/BSc/BCom (2 years) or equivalent degrees.|
The following are not eligible for admission to the MBA program:
- Who has been rusticated or expelled from any university or college for misconduct or use of unfair means in the examinations or any offense involving moral turpitude;
- Was admitted earlier but later were declared to have been ceased to be students of the University;
- Who are currently on the rolls of this or any other University?
- No Objection Certificate from the employer is required to be attached with Admission Form and routed through Proper Channel in case of in-service applicants.
The following are not eligible for the admission program:
- Those who have failed in Master’s Program of this University;
- Who have ceased to be the student of this University;
- Those who already possess a Master’s or an equivalent degree from this or any other;
- Students who are already on rolls of this University or any other University;
- Those who are more than 26-years old.
University will provide financial assistance to the needy and the deserving/meritorious students admitted on regular basis. Information is available on the QAU website for further latest admission stay here.