Here you will come to know about the Punjab University Law College PU Lahore LLB Admission 2021 from this site. Punjab University Law College is the sub-department of Punjab University and PU is one of the top public universities in Pakistan. The University of Punjab has established its sub-department for Law studies in Pakistan. Every year it also announces admission for in this law college. A large number of students apply for admission every year. It provides admissions on a merit basis and for this purpose they take entry test exams. All the willing students who have appeared in the entry test exam for admission, are eligible to apply in this law college and Evening Admission check here.
If you also want to do a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in Law as well. So, if you want to take admission to this university then you are in the right place. Here you will get information about admission to this well-reputed law college of Pakistan. Its eligibility criteria and other requirements are below on this site for your help.
Punjab University Law College PU Lahore LLB Admission 2021
University Law College PU Eligibility Criteria:
- All the students who have passed their intermediate or A level program are eligible to apply for admission to Law college
- Applicants must have to pass their entry test exams for admissions otherwise their application forms will be unacceptable
- There is no reserved seat for any special student of Pakistan in this institute
- Admissions will also be provided on a merit basis without any discrimination of gender or cast
- All Late arrival and incomplete applications will be rejected without any reason
Entry Test Date: 06th August 2021
All those students who want to appear in the entry test exam and looking for the test date are in the right place. The test date has not announced yet. However, the date will announce we will update it here.
Students can download their application forms from the official site of Punjab university. Prospectuses are also can be obtained from the admission office of this well reputed Law College. Only complete filled and within time received applications will proceed according to the admission policy of this law college. Therefore, there is no reserved seat for any student in this Law College. University holds the authority to accept and reject any application form without assigning any reason.