The Province of Punjab and federal all board to congratulation the Punjab group of colleges on their better result of Matric class on the All Position Holders students and their teachers and their all schools. So the Punjab Group of Colleges has announced the special prize distribution ceremony for the Top position holders in Punjab Province for the Result.
Cash price will be given between the top 50 students who will be on the top 50 in merit lists of the Punjab group of colleges. Here we are providing you the Overall top position holders in the Punjab province list in the Matric Result.
- Overall Topper———–Lahore Board———–Brand New Car
- 2nd Position———–Lahore Board———–Rs. 400,0001- Cash
- 3rd Position———–Lahore Board———–Rs. 300,0001- Cash
- 4th to 10th Position———–Lahore Board———–Rs. 200,000/- Cash each
- 11th to 50th Position*———–Lahore Board———–Rs. 100 000/- Cash each
- 1st Position (Arts Group) ———–Lahore Board———–Rs. 300,000/- Cash
- 2nd Position (Arts Group) ———–Lahore Board———–Rs. 200,0001- Cash
- 3rd Position (Arts Group)———–Lahore Board———–Rs. 100,000i- Cash
- Admission Requirements
- Admission Process
- For I.Com. 2 nd Division (45% Marks) Metric or Equivalent
- B.Com 2 nd Division (45% Marks) FA, FSc. or Equivalent
- Obtain an admission bulletin from the Admissions Office.
- Fill in the admission form, and attach the required documents.
- Submit your form at the Admissions Office and get an interview slip.
- Appear for the Interview on the appointed date, with your Interview Slip and Documents.
- Get your Challan Form from MIS and deposit your fee.
The following documents require to be attached to the application form.
- Two attested copies of Matriculation Certificate/Intermediate Certificate/Detail Mark Sheet.
- Four latest passport size photographs.
- One copy of the National Identity Card of Parents/Guardian.
|B.Com||75% and above can apply within the due date.|
|I.Com./I.CS.||75% and above can apply within the due date.|
|Kinship||50% Tuition Fee Exemption|
|Teacher Son/Daughter||25% Tuition Fee Exemption|
|General/Concession||The decision by the concession committee|
|Old Student Concession||25% T.F. Exemption|
For the Further Information about Punjab Group of Colleges Admission Policy for the Top Position Holders, you should keep stay with us here on this page and if you want to ask anything more about it so you should ask from us here in below comment section because here we will help you as we can!