Punjab Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department Jobs 2015 with complete information about eligibility criteria and how to apply. The department of forest is an attached department of forestry, wildlife & Fisheries department created in 1886 under British rules as imperial forest service. Pakistan forest service was created after dismemberment of unit in 1969. Forest department is responsible to developed, maintain, conserve & maximum forestry sector resources in the province of Punjab for sustainable development, biodiversity environment conservation and help improve the quality of life.
Applications are invited from following post:
- Forest ranger Wildlife ( BPS 09)
- Junior Clerk (BPS 09)
- Sericulture Inspector (BPS 08)
- Forester (BPS 07)
- Field Assistant (BPS 06)
- Sericulture Supervisor
- Deputy ranger wildlife
- Tube well operator
- Tractor Driver
- Forest guard
- Jeep Driver
- Game Watcher
- Field watcher
- Naib Qasid
Punjab Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department Jobs 2015 Test Interview Dates
Last date for apply online is 25th February 2015.
NOTE: This is revised Advertisement with some extra new jobs. Candidates who has already submitted applications not need to submit applications for this advertisement.
- Preference shall be given to those candidates who possess the working experience of the relevant posts.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for test interview.
- Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied The candidates who are applying against Disable Quota must attach Disability certificate from Assessment Board for the Disabled persons form city/ District /Provincial council for rehabilitation of Disabled persons for.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for Test or interview.
- Incomplete applications or application after due dates or application containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Original Documents must be presented by the candidates at time of interview.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
- Candidates shall submit their applications before or on 25.02.2015.
- Forest & Wildlife department Reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- Forest & Wildlife department Reserves the right to increase decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment.
Punjab Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department Jobs 2015 with test interview dates schedule. If have any related this post then write us in comments below.