All students check here PUMHS Sindh MBBS Admission 2023 form and last date. PEOPLES UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL and HEALTH SCIENCES FOR WOMEN (PUMHS) Nawabshah District Shaheed Benazirabad Sindh has offered Admissions to MBBS First Professional Annual for session 2023 and other UNIVERSITIES of SINDH. Applications on prescribed forms are invited from the Candidates domiciled in District Hyderabad, Tando Mohammad Khan, Tando Allah Yar, Matiari, Badin, Mirpurkhas, Tharparkar, Shaheed Benazirabad, Sanghar, Thatta, Umerkot, Jamshoro, Larkana, Dadu, Shikarpur, Qambar/ Shandadkot, Kashmore, Jaccobabad, Naushahro Feroze, Sukkur, Khairpur and Ghotki for Admission in the Category of Open Merit, UEAP (University Education Assistance Program Self-Merit) and UDP (University Development Program) in First Year MBBS Classes at PUMHS and MBBS Classes at LUMHS and SMBBMU for the Academic Session 2023 .
PUMHS Sindh MBBS Admission 2023
The Application Forms can be obtained from HBL, PUMHS Branch, Nawabshah, HBL, Jail Road Branch, Hyderabad. HBL Branches of Naushahro Feroze, Mirpurkhas, Sukkur and Larkana on Payment of Rs. 600/- as Cost for Prospectus/ Application Form.
Prescribed Application Forms along with all the mandatory Documents must be attached with Original Bank Challan/ Slip of Rs. 1,500 (Rupees One Thousand, Five Hundred Only) (Non-Refundable), deposited in the PUMHS Admission Account No. 14397900266801, at the above HBL Branches in the name of Director Admissions, PUMHS for Women, Nawabshah (SBA) for Eligibility to appear in Entry Test Fee along with required Documents.
- The Girl Students can get Prospectus of PUMHS/ LUMHS belonging to the District tagged with PUMHS/ LUMHS and can submit the Form in respective University and will appear in Entry Test at the Institute, wherefrom the Admission Form was sought and submitted. However, Candidates must have to notify the Admission Option for PUMHS/ LUMHS/ SMBBMU or as described in the Admission Form.
- The Girl Students who belong to the Tagged District of PUMHS/ SMBBMU can apply at PUMHS or SMBBMU and can appear in Entry Test at their respective Institute.
- The Selection will be purely on a Merit cum Choice basis or Lowest Merit basis from their respective Districts in consolidated Combined District Wise List of LUMHS, Jamshoro with PUMHS, Nawabshah (SBA), SMBBMU. Larkana with PUMHS. Nawabshah (SBA) and GMMMC. Sukkur with PUMHS, Nawabshah (SBA).
- Date of Issuing / Inviting Applications: (Monday) SEPTEMBER 09, 2023 .
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: (Monday) SEPTEMBER 23, 2023 .
- The ENTRY TEST for ADMISSION shall be held on (Sunday) 6th OCTOBER, 2023 at PUMHS Shaheed Benazirabad, LUMHS Jamshoro, CMC Larkana and GMMMC Sukkur.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% Marks in their Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or A Level / Equivalent in Annual or Supplementary Examination 2012 or Annual Examination 2023 .
- Application Form must be accompanied with the relevant Documents in Triplicate duly attested by a Grade 18 or above Government Officer. The Application Form must be submitted to the above HBL Branches and the Candidate must obtain a Receipt. The Applications received after the above-mentioned Date shall not be considered/accepted.
Every application for admission shall be accompanied by three photocopies of the following documents duly attested by a Government servant in Grade – 18 or above (All Documents should be attested by the Gazetted officer.)
- Matriculation certificate or equivalent certificate
- Matriculation marks sheet or equivalence certificate by IBCC
- Intermediate science Marks sheet or equivalent certificate by IBCC (Pre – Medical Group)
- National Identity card from NADRA/ ‘B’ Form of the candidate (as applicable)
- Permanent residence certificate (Form – C) of the candidate in accordance with Law/Rules or in the absence thereof in the form determined by the Government.
- Domicile certificate of the candidate (if the candidate has attained the age of 21 years)
- Domicile certificate of Father/ guardian
- Computerized National Identity Card of Father/ guardian.
- Hafiz – e – Quran certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Affidavits/ undertakings on Rs.20/- stamp paper as per specimens given in Appendix I,II, regarding not having got admission in any other Medical College or Medical University in the country or production of False documents (these affidavits will be required at the time of Admission if offered)
- Six passport size photographs bearing the name (one pasted in the space provided and five affixed on the front of the application form)
- In case of the father is not alive death certificate of the father
- Candidates applying under the category of UEAP/ IEAP overseas Pakistanis should submit proof of their father working outside Pakistan (from the embassy or consulate of Pakistan.
- Any candidate found using Domicile / P.R.C of more than one district/province in Pakistan shall be disqualified for admission in any medical institution.
- Incomplete Applications or Applications submitted After the Last Date will not be entertained.
- People’s University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women. Shaheed Benazirabad has not authorized any Institution or Individual to conduct the Preparation for the Entry Test.
Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences offers a wide selection of undergraduate and Postgraduate programs for students focused on enriching their knowledge and preparing for their future. Our faculty includes noted educators, as well as researchers, and at the top of their fields. Special degree programs, internships, and honors courses are also available for qualified students.