The Punjab University PU Lahore New Campus (Quaid-e-Azam Campus) has announced the Admission session 2023 -2014 Notice Applications are Invited for the Admission in the Following 4 Years degree Programs. Here we are providing you the Admission Notice, Admission Application Form Download, All program complete Lists and Information, Eligibility Criteria, Merit Lists and Application form submission last Date Dead Line is 16th September 2023 . While the application forms will be available in the new campus on 30th August 2023 and After the 16th September 2023 Application forms will not be accepted and will not be considered any application offers the Due Dates.
Application on Prescribed from dually filled in and also accompanied by requisite documents mentioned in the prospectus must reach by hand or by post in the admission cell of the Faculty by September 2023 up to 4:00 PM. Therefore, the Application Shall not be Received through any means after the closing date for the Submission.
PU Lahore Admission Session 2023 Engineering Programs
- B.Sc. (Engg.): Chemical Engineering (Regular Morning and Self-Supporting Evening Programs)
- B.Sc. (Engg.): Chemical Engineering (With specialization in Petroleum & Gas Technology) (Regular Morning and Self-Supporting Evening Programs)
- B.Sc. (Engg.): Metallurgy & Materials Engineering ( Regular Morning and Self-Supporting Evening Programs)
- B.Sc. (Engg.): Electrical Engineering (only Regular Morning Program)
- B.Sc. (Engg.): Industrial Engineering (only Regular Morning Program)
- Must be domiciled in Punjab
- Also, Must have appeared in the Combined Pre-Admission Entry Test conducted by the University of Engineering and Technology (U.E.T.) Lahore, for the year 2023 . The Test is mandatory for admission and will carry a 30% weightage for determining merit.
- Must also have passed the examination in the year 2011, 2012 & spring 2023 obtaining at least 60% marks in the following:
- Either, F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent [The candidate applying on the basis of A-level qualification must submit both O-level and A-level Equivalence Certificates from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Islamabad]. or
- B.Sc. or equivalent with any of the following subject combinations :
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Physics, Chemistry, Statistics
- Chemistry, Mathematics A & B Course
- Physics, Mathematics A & B Course
- Physics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, preceded by F.Sc.(Pre – Engineering) or
- Otherwise, Relevant Diploma of Associate Engineer from the Board of Technical Education in Chemical Technology / Chemical Processing Technology / Petroleum Technology / Petrochemical / Metallurgy & Welding / Foundry & Pattern Making / Electrical Technology / Electronics.
- Hence, Must not be above 24 years of age (F.Sc. / DAE Basis) and not above 26 years (B.Sc. Basis) on 16th September 2023 .
Thus, the Faculty of Engineering & Technology will ACCEPT and consider VALID the Certified Result Card of Combined Entry Test 2023 issued by U.E.T. for the determination of academic merit for the above-mentioned admission on F.Sc./B.Sc./Diploma(DAE) basis in Regular Morning Program/Self-Supporting Evening Program against Open Academic Merit seats as well as all categories of reserved seats EXCEPT for the Nominees of Provincial Government/Federal Government/GHQ, and those reserved for Foreign Students.
In addition, The Entry Test marks will carry 30 percent weightage. The merit will determine depending on the 70-30 formula for the said admission. In short, Candidates not appearing in the above-mentioned Entry Test will be considered ineligible for admission. Form for Overseas Pakistani is available on the PU website.
The prospectus, along with the prescribed application form, is also available on cash payment of Rs. 400/- (on all working days including Saturdays) from the admission cell at the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Quaid-e-Azam Campus (New Campus) w.e.f. 30-08-2023 . (Admission Form is NOT available on the Internet).
You may also obtain the prospectus through post by sending a Postal Order/Bank Draft for Rs.475/– drawn in favor of the Director, Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, University of Punjab, Quaid-e-Azam Campus (New Campus), Lahore-54590, along with the mailing address.
Additionally, the application on the prescribed form duly filled in and accompanied by requisite documents mentioned in the prospectus must reach by hand/by post in the admission cell of the Faculty by 16-09-2023 (up to 4:00 p.m).
APPLICATION SHALL NOT BE RECEIVED THROUGH ANY MEANS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION.
For any further information, please
- contact at 042-99231261
- Prof. Dr. Rafiq Ahmad
- Convener(Admission Committee)