The University of Punjab PU Lahore has announced the PU Lahore Admission Notice Academic Year in the various department and their different programs Like Bs/ BBIT/ B.Com/ BBA/ LLB (5-Year)/ MA/ M.Sc/ MPA/ MBA/ M.Com/ MLS/ MIOM/ MBSM/ LLB (3 Year) Morning and Self-Supporting (Afternoon/ Replica/ Evening) Program. ADMISSION TO B.SC. If you are interested to get admission to the Punjab University PU Lahore So you can! but if you are eligible for the program criteria and you should apply before the application form’s last date (Deadline) because the Application forms will not be considered after the Due dates.
Punjab University Academic Departments and admission information stalls will remain open on Saturday, September 28 till 4 pm to facilitate the students who desire to get admission in PU while on Friday, September 27 admission sections will remain open till 1 pm. However, the administrative departments will work on Friday, September 27 from 4 pm. (ENGG) DEGREE COURSES SESSION, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING and TECHNOLOGY as well Applications are invited for admission in the following 4-year degree programs from the Eligible candidates:
PU Lahore Admission Notice Academic Year
- B.Sc. (Engg.) Chemical Engineering (Regular Morning and Self-Supporting Evening Programs)
- B.Sc. (Engg.) Chemical Engineering (With specialization in Petroleum & Gas Technology) (Regular Morning and Self-Supporting Evening Programs)
- B.Sc. (Engg.) Metallurgy & Materials Engineering ( Regular Morning and Self-Supporting Evening Programs)
- B.Sc. (Engg.) Electrical Engineering (only Regular Morning Program)
- B.Sc. (Engg.) Industrial Engineering (only Regular Morning Program)
Eligibility of BS/MA/M.Sc. Self-Supporting Programs (Afternoon/Replica/Evening)
- The Admission Office will remain open on Saturdays during the admission days.
- All relevant information will be available at the Admission desk of each Department/Center/ Institute/College.
- University is not bound to provide hostel accommodation to each and every admitted student. Limited accommodation shall be allotted on a merit basis.
The prospectus, along with the prescribed application form, will be available on cash payment of Rs. 400/- (on all working days including Saturdays) from the admission cell at the respective Faculty of Punjab University PU Lahore, Quaid-e-Azam Campus (New Campus). (Admission Form is NOT available on the Internet).
Admissions on Sports Seat:
- 2% seats have been reserved for admission on a Sports basis. Only those students/ candidates are eligible to apply for admission on a sports basis who have participated in Sports Trials and their names have been recommended by Sports Based Admission Committee, headed by Director Sports. No other candidates will be considered for admission on a sports basis.
- Forms for admission on a sports basis will be issued only to candidates whose names have been recommended by Sports Based Admission Committee and these forms must be obtained from and submitted to the concerned department within the due date.
Admission on Reserved Seats other than Sports Seats:
- One reserved seat is allocated for candidates from Balochistan Province in each program of every Department provided they must have their qualification and Domicile from Balochistan. No nomination is required from any authority. Candidates from Balochistan Province can apply directly for admissions in the concerned Department/ Center/ Institute/ College of the University of Punjab.
- The details regarding other reserved seats are available at the Admission desk of every Department/ Center/ Institute/ College.