PTCL Internship Program 2023 Final Candidates List Test Interview. Pakistan’s Largest Telecommunication Network PTCL has Introduced an Internship Program for Students for the Year 2023. In this PTCL Internship Program 2023 there will be One Year Paid Internee included for their own choice cities. In this Program, there are different fields included like Engineering, Business Administration (Finance, Business, HR), DAE, and Information Technology IT.
The country’s largest inter-graded telecommunication company is opening its door to bring you a spectacular learning and professional development opportunity. Pakistan Telecommunication Company (PTCL) now offers one-year paid internships to energetic and ambitious fresh graduates.
PTCL Paid Internship Program 2023 Registration Online
Check more related topics about Internships!
- National Internship Program 2023
- Internship Opportunities at UN for Pakistani’s
- Software Houses in Lahore Jobs and Internship
- Hands-on experience of thriving business operations & practices
- Attractive stipends
- Live projects, extensive coaching & career counseling
- Exposure to cutting-edge ICTs & platforms
- Development of professional skills & competencies
- Access to a dynamic corporate environment & culture
- Interaction and engagement with acclaimed industry leaders
Requirement for PTCL Internship:
Information Technology (IT)
MCS, BCS (Hons), BIT (Hons), BBA-IT
MBA (HR/ Marketing), BBA (Hons)
Finance & Accounting
MBA (Finance), M.Com, B.Com (Hons), ICMA, CA Inter or 16 years equivalent degree/ Qualification in
(Accounts/ Finance/ Commerce) fields
BE/BS Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Computers)
DAE (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Computers) or B-Tech
Criteria for PTCL Internship Programs 2023 :
- Minimum criteria would be CGPA of 2.80/70% aggregate for Business, IT Graduates & Engineers
- Minimum 60% aggregate for Diploma holders or B-tech
- Age limit 18-25 years
- The study completion year should be 2023 -16. Candidates who completed their education before 2014 are not eligible to apply.