Here we are updating the latest news about the date extension of the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 Date Extension. Which has been announced that advertisement by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). It’s a great career opportunity for all interested, eligible, talented, and motivated candidates. Who wants to get a Laptop according to their merit base? Many of the eligible students are applying on the last date November 27th, 2023. Through the student’s service portal link given as (http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk). Most candidates had been awarded through the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme (Phase-III).
Those candidates who want to get online registration for becoming part of PM Laptop Scheme 2023 so they all students remember that online registration extends the date for their updating profile so now the PM Laptop Scheme 2023 (Phase-III) date extended till Tuesday, 31st January 2023. According to that date extended announcement for the PM laptop scheme updating the profile of all the students who will not be registered/update their profile so then they will be considered as rejected for that scheme (Phase-III).
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 Date Extension News Last Date
More Use Full Links Please Visit:
- Laptop Scheme for Intermediate Students
- PM Kamyab Jawan Scheme 2023
- PM Laptop Scheme 2023 Distribution Date
- CM Punjab Tablet Scheme For Teachers, 5th & 8th Class Students
- PM Laptop Scheme 2023 For Matric, FA, BA, Pass Students
- Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme 2023
- PM Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Online Registration
- Date extended: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Website: http://pmnls.hec.gov.pk
- E-mail: pmnls.hec.gov.pk
- Ph: 051-90407372
- Address HEC: Sector H-9, Islamabad-Pakistan
If you have already registered/filled out your profile in the student’s service portal through the website given below so now that time we convey the message about updating the profile to all already registered students and they must contact their respective institute for their data verification. For further information regarding the date extension for online registration of the Prime Minister’s laptop scheme please contact us all the interested and eligible students.